The Student Room Group

Clearing question

Hey there I’m a mature student applying for solent in September but I’ve been given a provisional offer? Does this mean it’s based on the confirmation of my grades?
Thanks
Original post by Mvarneymusic
Hey there I’m a mature student applying for solent in September but I’ve been given a provisional offer? Does this mean it’s based on the confirmation of my grades?
Thanks

What exactly does the email with the details say?
I am pleased to confirm that we are offering you a provisional place on the BA (Hons) Animation through Clearing, subject to verification of your qualifications.

:smile:
I am pleased to confirm that we are offering you a provisional place on the BA (Hons) Animation through Clearing, subject to verification of your qualifications.

:smile:

Then yes. As long as your qualifications and the rest of your UCAS application matches the information that you provided over the phone then they’ll confirm your place if you add them as a choice on Track.
Original post by PQ
Then yes. As long as your qualifications and the rest of your UCAS application matches the information that you provided over the phone then they’ll confirm your place if you add them as a choice on Track.

Thanks!
Thanks

Hello @Mvarneymusic,

Congratulations on receiving your provisional offer to study at Solent! Let us know if you have any questions or queries relating to the course you have applied for or life at Solent in general- we'll be happy to help!

We look forward to welcoming you in September!
Eloise :smile:
Thanks! Do you know when offers will be confirmed by management?
Thanks! Do you know when offers will be confirmed by management?

Hi @Mvarneymusic,

I have been in contact with Admissions, and they have advised that, because it depends on a few different things such as when you applied, that the easiest thing would be for you to email Admissions with your full name and Solent/UCAS ID number ([email protected]). Admissions staff will be able to take a look for you and go from there- it may be that you are part of the UCAS embargo which has meant that things have not been able to be confirmed.

I hope this makes sense, please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Eloise :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending