The Student Room Group

If you won 1.6 billion pounds what would you do with the money?

What would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How much would you give lol
Original post by Anomaly155
What would you do?

Help those in need that have been affected by Coronavirus. Probably use a bit for my driving lessons and maybe buy a new house.
Reply 3
Original post by 5hyl33n
Help those in need that have been affected by Coronavirus. Probably use it for my driving lessons and maybe buy a new house.

How much would you spend on a house?
How much would you spend on a house?

:dontknow:

My parents have quite an expensive choice haha.
Honestly? Not much - I wouldn't want to tell ANYBODY about it.

Maybe I'll buy a house in secret, and tell everyone I'm still renting. Go on a small holiday etc, and then get some financial advice and lawyers ready...
Keep 1 million max (for uni fees/car/house in the future) and donate the rest to various causes to increase the quality of life for people all over the world
Post on TSR and ask if that was a lot of money compared to a consultants salary.
Donate, pay for my education and my sister’s, move back to my home country and buy a nice big house (I live with a family of 8) and enjoy life!
:rofl:
Original post by 999tigger
Post on TSR and ask if that was a lot of money compared to a consultants salary.

obviously it's not, they earn that amount in three minutes :u:
Everyone rep ecolier. It is a good cause.
Original post by Blue_Cow

Maybe I'll buy a house in secret, and tell everyone I'm still renting. Go on a small holiday etc, and then get some financial advice and lawyers ready...

Why not buy a huge mansion in la for 20 million🤣
Original post by Blue_Cow

Good not telling anyone about it. Because people could get greedy
Why not buy a huge mansion in la for 20 million🤣

I like living alone, and a huge mansion is a lot to clean for one person and not to mention a target for thieves, probably.
Leave my abusive house, buy a boujeee place with maybe security so they can’t contact me and probably do one big expensive shopping. Give a lot to homeless people in cash, support go fund me pages, travel for the first time ever since I’ve never left the UK & travel, travel, travel.
Firstly I would buy a couple of houses on for myself, one for my nana and one for my parents and then possibly rent out some houses in the future. I would buy a couple of cars, I would invest into a bunch of small growing businesses as well as successful mainstream businesses. I would pay for my nieces/ nephews and my children’s college tuition so they could go where ever they wanted. Get my own personal masseuse, go on endless holidays really and I would put money into scientific research too for new studies. Open up my own law firm.
Mansion
Car
Own business
Charity

I'd probably blow it all in under a year.
:rave:
splash it on designer garms and live in dubai with my dog

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending