Original post by stenamb5
Where do I start 🤣

😂How long have you had it for?
Original post by Anonymous
Don’t even get me started :rolleyes:

Spoiler

at least you did it 😂
I be struggling for AGES and don’t have the courage to ask for help 😭😭
😭😭I completely relate and sometimes I go on my phone to look busy but I get anxious thinking people know I’m not doing anything on it
& love u too girlll❤️💕
I have finally found my people :grouphugs:
Whenever I go anywhere I just get super panicky. I always stutter when I talk to random strangers. I went back to school a few weeks ago to collect some books and lemme tell you, I made a foll of myself and I don't want to see that teacher ever again
SAMEE! 😂my earphones are my security blanket. The worst part of anxiety is knowing no one really cares about these small things but it still makes us anxious.😭
Original post by Hannah0505
I have finally found my people :grouphugs:

Yess girl join our club 😂❤️
Whenever I go anywhere I just get super panicky. I always stutter when I talk to random strangers. I went back to school a few weeks ago to collect some books and lemme tell you, I made a foll of myself and I don't want to see that teacher ever again

😭😭honestly worst feeling ever and giving eye contact makes me nervous af.
She kept telling me to get the pen and I was looking everywhere for it and it was right next to me (whenever I get anxious things like this happen) :bawling: and I was supposed to wipe down something with disinfectant and the same thing happened! Also I was looking for the door to exit and it was literally right next to me and the teacher was laughing at me. She probably thinks im stupid now
Original post by Averagegirl00
😭😭honestly worst feeling ever and giving eye contact makes me nervous af.

Exactly like how do people without social anxiety function properly in social situations
😭😭ikrr, when I think about how I’m walking I start tripping and ****. Omg especially when you feel ugly and you think everyone is noticing it 😭
Exactly.. thats why quarantine has been kind of a blessing to me tbh
She kept telling me to get the pen and I was looking everywhere for it and it was right next to me (whenever I get anxious things like this happen) :bawling: and I was supposed to wipe down something with disinfectant and the same thing happened! Also I was looking for the door to exit and it was literally right next to me and the teacher was laughing at me. She probably thinks im stupid now

I hate hate hate this feeling. When someone watches me do something, I end up acting WEIRD.
Exactly.. thats why quarantine has been kind of a blessing to me tbh

😭lowkey hoping for a second wave because I’m not ready for lockdown to be over but I don’t want people to die.
Original post by Averagegirl00
😭lowkey hoping for a second wave because I’m not ready for lockdown to be over but I don’t want people to die.

You dont have to hope because its probably going to happen lol no one is following rules anymore
Yeah I had therapy too, it was so stupid. The councillor kept telling me to go do something out of my comfort zone. You can’t tell an anxious person to go do something. No one understands unless you suffer from social anxiety.

Quick Reply