The Student Room Group

Hes 27 I think and I'm 18 turning 19

So I met this guy at work while he was on leave he asked for my sc and we've kinda been texting ever since and itsgone farther than I realized I dig him nd he digs me but I'm kinda iffy about it all.

Is it weird?

Scroll to see replies

Wdym you think he's 27?
Reply 2
^Yeah... has he actually told you his age?
you think he's 27?😂
i suggest you find out his real age before you start thinking about a future with him
Original post by Anonymous
So I met this guy at work while he was on leave he asked for my sc and we've kinda been texting ever since and itsgone farther than I realized I dig him nd he digs me but I'm kinda iffy about it all.

Is it weird?

I feel like this thread is everywhere idk cause I seen something like this same thread about liking someone at work
I think the age gap in terms of stages of life is too big. It’s too unbalanced. That’s just my opinion. Be careful whenever you talk to people you don’t really know.

Is it weird?

nothing wrong with it
its a pretty big age gap tbh. different stages in life
Reply 8
Hes told me hes 27 but we were talking about somthing he made it seem that he was 29 and I was like 😬
You were in year 6? when he was starting university. Completely different stages of life imho.
Hes told me hes 27 but we were talking about somthing he made it seem that he was 29 and I was like 😬

Okay, yeah that confirms that he's a fraud. Anyways why would a 27 year old go out with someone almost 10 years younger than him. Why can't he find someone his own age. Red flag
It’s legal but you sure your compatible? Youre in very different times of your lives. If it works for you go for it, but personally I’d try and avoid bigger age gaps.
Reply 12
When you say that he was on leave, what do you mean?
Original post by Kerzen
When you say that he was on leave, what do you mean?

He was sick hes coming back monday or Tuesday
It is a big age gap and your most definitely in different stages of your life, but if you find you can make it work, then go for it.
This is the THIRD age-gap thread within 10 mins.

Is it weird?

Also something that I left out bc I didnt think it was in topic but it totally does he has 4 bbymommas
Reply 17
Also something that I left out bc I didnt think it was in topic but it totally does he has 4 bbymommas

Would you like to be the 5th?

Is it weird?

Ok Comfirmation hes 27
Being an adult isn't the only criteria when make life decisions. This dude is nearly heading 30, and the fact that he's flirting with someone who isn't even 20 yet is just strange.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending