The Student Room Group

Never wear makeup to clubs?? or bars

Does any girls on here who doesn’t wear makeup to clubs and pubs I never go out without my makeup to pubs or clubs I want to try it I feel insecure idk if I should go without no makeup
yeh u shld fro sure go and try it out, maybe start with only minimal amount of makeup like mascara and lip gloss or something like that. see how that goes
Reply 2
Original post by fattyguen
yeh u shld fro sure go and try it out, maybe start with only minimal amount of makeup like mascara and lip gloss or something like that. see how that goes

Yeah I should try that cause I use to wear like a lot of it on my face because I feel so insecure but I see just wear a little of it
Original post by Skaosoanba
Yeah I should try that cause I use to wear like a lot of it on my face because I feel so insecure but I see just wear a little of it

yeh always take small steps so tht it doesnt feel like a big difference. either way your a queen 😇
Reply 4
Original post by fattyguen
yeh always take small steps so tht it doesnt feel like a big difference. either way your a queen 😇

Aw because I’m 20 I have to wear too much to look older cause I look 16 I get really worried if everyone at the pubs or clubs will think I’m a high schooler I swear I’m 20 people’s don’t believe me i feel confident going with false lashes and smokey eye look but I should start wearing little bit of makeup
Be careful in clubs....sometimes they can have cheapo lights that react really badly to, among other things, makeup, concealer & teeth plaque.
Original post by Skaosoanba
Aw because I’m 20 I have to wear too much to look older cause I look 16 I get really worried if everyone at the pubs or clubs will think I’m a high schooler I swear I’m 20 people’s don’t believe me i feel confident going with false lashes and smokey eye look but I should start wearing little bit of makeup

uno if your goin out to party than its really fine for you to wear makeup, lashes arent too bad and i bet u slay the smokey eye look. 100% know that your beautiful dw bout goin out without makeup, you can dress up for parties and when you go out for a normal day then uno dont wear makeup 😇
Reply 7
Original post by StriderHort
Be careful in clubs....sometimes they can have cheapo lights that react really badly to, among other things, makeup, concealer & teeth plaque.

True

Quick Reply

Latest