Peer Tutor users here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PetitePanda
I dont think so...

Oh ): ok ty for ur help tho
Original post by vix.xvi
Do you think I can use my predicted grades? XD

You have to provide certificates in order to be considered
I was just about to register after seeing this thread. But, there's no way I still have my high school results lying around. :redface:
Original post by Quick-use
I was just about to register after seeing this thread. But, there's no way I still have my high school results lying around. :redface:

Do you have a scanned copy? I used scanned copies for my applicatio :smile:
Original post by studybelle
Do you have a scanned copy? I used scanned copies for my applicatio :smile:

I don't know. :redface: I'm sure I could get them somehow but in honesty, I can't be bothered... :lol: I might ask if my degree transcript etc would be OK for tutoring A levels etc.
How much money can you earn as a (newly signed up) Tutor on that platform Peertutor ? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous370
How much money can you earn as a (newly signed up) Tutor on that platform Peertutor ? Thanks :smile:

£1 for questions; £3 for feedback and £5 for live lessons
£1 for questions; £3 for feedback and £5 for live lessons

Jesus Christ that's peanuts you're talking about... :frown: I was hoping it could be a great way to make sacks and sacks and sacks of money fast and easy etc...

Out of interest, how many questions for £1 ? How much feedback for £3 ? How many lessons (of how long ?) for £5 mate ?
Thnx :biggrin: for answering this (hopefully) billion-dollar question mate !
(edited 3 years ago)
Jesus Christ that's peanuts you're talking about... :frown: I was hoping it could be a great way to make sacks and sacks and sacks of money fast and easy etc...

Out of interest, how many questions for £1 ? How much feedback for £3 ? How many lessons (of how long ?) for £5 mate ?

Bascially one question is £1 but it's a step by step answer with notes on how to do so. You have to provide 5 points to improve for feedback. The lessons are 30 minutes but you have to have a DBS for it.

I just answer maths questions. It’s definitely not a lot of money, but for me it’s worth doing because it takes literally no effort whatsoever. It’s usually £1 for about 2-5 minutes work. You just get a notification on your phone when questions come up, then you can look at it, and I answer it if it doesn’t look like too much effort. I reject any that are going to take 10 minutes, or any that are going to need a calculator if I’m just on my phone etc.
I don’t get a lot, but I’ve never used the referral code or anything.
(edited 3 years ago)
Bascially one question is £1 but it's a step by step answer with notes on how to do so. You have to provide 5 points to improve for feedback. The lessons are 30 minutes but you have to have a DBS for it.

sounds nice, I'm actually out of work currently (since Feb :frown:), and ofc something is better than nothing, and I have indeed got a DBS, an Enhanced DBS all clear. Thnx:smile:
Original post by Dancer2001
I just answer maths questions. It’s definitely not a lot of money, but for me it’s worth doing because it takes literally no effort whatsoever. It’s usually £1 for about 2-5 minutes work. You just get a notification on your phone when questions come up, then you can look at it, and I answer it if it doesn’t look like too much effort. I reject any that are going to take 10 minutes, or any that are going to need a calculator if I’m just on my phone etc.
I don’t get a lot, but I’ve never used the referral code or anything.

cool, thnx for that:smile:. What is this referral code business ? Any benefit for me if I were to sign up to it with a referral code than without one ? I believe there was a referral code posted on this thread earlier, first page I think...

and @Dancer2001

do you still use the app? do you get a lot of questions to answer ie is the app actually used by people? is the pay decent
Original post by moso2203
and @Dancer2001

do you still use the app? do you get a lot of questions to answer ie is the app actually used by people? is the pay decent

I dont use the app anymore. I didnt have the motivation to do so. I got some history questions but I had to reply to the notification soon because when i came back to it, someone already answered it. It is used by people but I got only history questions than maths. Im not sure because I didnt do the questions
I dont use the app anymore. I didnt have the motivation to do so. I got some history questions but I had to reply to the notification soon because when i came back to it, someone already answered it. It is used by people but I got only history questions than maths. Im not sure because I didnt do the questions

oh yes i did eventually get accepted but theres rarely english qs and other people always answer them before me :/ got excited for no reason lmao
Ive just recently joined peer tutor and tbh you dont actually get many requests for questions even though i tutor like 5 subjects till gcse level. Though here is my referral code anyway: 7R2F@VNiT
oh yes mine is fN1Py85zV

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending