The Student Room Group

T Shirts with flags on

Would a t shirt or any piece of clothing that has a flag or something relating to a country be offensive.

I see people wearing t shirts with the american flag all the time but what if I wore one with a Russian flag, a North Korean flag and just other countries that the west doesn't have great relations with.
You have already asked this question.

No.
Umm why would you even do that tho
Reply 3
Original post by DiddyDec
You have already asked this question.

No.

I asked about a symbol last time, read!
Original post by neville420
I asked about a symbol last time, read!

It makes no difference.
Reply 5
Personally I wouldn’t bat an eye but I guess it depends on your situation. Considering you have to ask this question I ’m guessing you’re surrounded by a bunch of snowflakes but I highly doubt any sane person would be offended
Reply 6
Original post by tadas144
Personally I wouldn’t bat an eye but I guess it depends on your situation. Considering you have to ask this question I ’m guessing you’re surrounded by a bunch of snowflakes but I highly doubt any sane person would be offended

The whole western world is full of snowflakes these days.
Reply 7
No one can guarantee you won't bump into, say, a North Korean escapee whose family was rounded up and executed/thrown into a labour camp, who might find some random person wearing a North Korean flag to be very offensive, but... in general, no one would care. I doubt more than 20% of the population could recognise most flags anyway.
Reply 8
North Korea versus the United States? Really?
Your comparison is moronic. Of course people are going to give you weird looks for ( for lack of a better word ) 'supporting' North Korea. The US on the other hand doesnt hold their citizens captive in awful conditions.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Neilos
I doubt more than 20% of the population could recognise most flags anyway.

This
Reply 10
Who gives a sh*t?

Quick Reply

Latest