The Student Room Group

[Golden Thread] Sum up 2020 in a Meme/Gif!

This is a golden thread. Join in with this discussion before 20th August 2020 to be in with a chance of winning an Amazon Voucher!! The more you post, the higher your chance of winning :yep: But remember not to spam or your post will be removed :nope:

2020 has been turbulent to say the least, whether it's exam disruption, lockdown or cancelled plans it's certainly been an experience that's needed some light humour now and then. So what meme or gif sums up 2020 so far*?

*Please don't post images/gifs with swear words on them, you can simply edit the word out on paint :yep:

30006f9e947250b8fc9bceb874a1419c7eddf0ecff664f17b0eb5f7b4693632c_1.jpg

Here's the list of 2020 golden threads:

Golden ThreadsWhat will you miss about lockdown?
Sum up 2020 so far in a gif/meme
What would you change your TSR username to, and why?
If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What do you think the world will look like in 5 years time?
If you were president for the day, what rule would you enforce?
What did you accomplish during lockdown?
How has lockdown changed your role?
What's the most useful thing you learnt at school?
Design a sandwich for 8472 to eat
How has lockdown changed your exercise regime?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

images (12).jpg
Reply 2
images (10).jpg
Original post by CoolCavy
This is a golden thread. Join in with this discussion before 20th August 2020 to be in with a chance of winning an Amazon Voucher!! The more you post, the higher your chance of winning :yep: But remember not to spam or your post will be removed :nope:

2020 has been turbulent to say the least, whether it's exam disruption, lockdown or cancelled plans it's certainly been an experience that's needed some light humour now and then. So what meme or gif sums up 2020 so far*?

*Please don't post images/gifs with swear words on them, you can simply edit the word out on paint :yep:

30006f9e947250b8fc9bceb874a1419c7eddf0ecff664f17b0eb5f7b4693632c_1.jpg

Here's the list of 2020 golden threads:

Golden ThreadsWhat will you miss about lockdown?
Sum up 2020 so far in a gif/meme
What would you change your TSR username to, and why?
If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What do you think the world will look like in 5 years time?
If you were president for the day, what rule would you enforce?
What did you accomplish during lockdown?
How has lockdown changed your role?
What's the most useful thing you learnt at school?
Design a sandwich for 8472 to eat
How has lockdown changed your exercise regime?

I'm guessing you were in charge of the chosen gif for this thread? I hope bottom left is one of yours! :smile: :smile:
Original post by Noodlzzz
I'm guessing you were in charge of the chosen gif for this thread? I hope bottom left is one of yours! :smile: :smile:

Absolutely :biggrin:

🎓
🐹
Reply 7
Ok this one is better and it hurts on a personal level. Literally life right now with uni.

Reply 9
It was so hard having to pick one :ahee: in my phone I have so many memes atm which my and my friend have exchanged over lockdown :gah: I should sort through them tbh :colondollar:
shambolic
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 20.39.54.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)

Dedicated to a certain student ....

Latest