The Student Room Group

to year 11's have you done any revision or transition work ?

aight, so basically since the announcement of gcses not taking place, i havent not done anything relating to gcse, just gonna hope my teacher gives good prediction, and now im starting to doubt maybe i should have done some revision in case i got lower grade than i expect myself to get, but quarantine has made me hellaaa lazy, all i do is sit in front of my pc, watching movies,playing games and chatting all day ._.

i rly wanna revise and try doing the transition work for year12 but i cant bring my self to do it, i have no motivation '_'
Lol ur not alone TRUSSTT ugh I have literally been the definition of a lazy pig hah.
wat do u think u’ll get?
I kinda think the same but it’s mainly cause of that article that went around saying that gcse results will be “downgraded because teachers were giving too generous grades”.
During the time we were supposed to do our GCSEs my school did these pre-a level courses that were compulsory n I did do most of it but I slacked off bad at the end and now I got holiday work, as well as research work for my epq, as well as my end of term work (that I didn’t do). I swear I got an essay or something due for the 30th but tbh I haven’t even opened the app let alone looked at it. We do our work through an app called “teams”. Oof and it’s got 18 flipping notifications since the last term ended!!!
I meannn puhhlease can’t a girl get a summer break with out being pestered. I am acc scared to open it and see wat it is lmfao.

Sorry about this rant 💀 hehe
I've been revising for some of my GCSEs but not like doing past papers, just going through revision guides.
Ik for sure that ima have to take some gcses in nov as my school is very underperforming.
I'm also trying to get ahead with Alevel work but I've been doing work on my own through textbooks for my Alevels and havent even started transition work.
Its soo jarring tryna juggle Alevels and GCSEs.
My hero Academia? what are you, eight years old? MHA sucks and my friends like it for some stupid reason. it has absolutely no decent plot; feels like they are making it as they go along. **** happens in most of the episodes with are plagued with overused tension relieving scenes. most episodes are fillers. at least a dozen characters are introduced so there is hardly any character development and its meant for babies. YES, babies who cant handle a good plot and simply want an amazing happy ending for every episode where a hero says some cringey overused lines.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH MADE IN ABYSS, THE PROMISED NEVERLAND***, OR THE LAND OF THE LUSTROUS. all very good exmaples of uniuqe and amazing animes. Id highlyt recomensd the promised neverland. watch the first three or four episodes and if you dont like it, drop it. trust me you wont regret itttttttttttttttttttt. its my second fav anime after steins gate which you prob wont like.
Original post by glowing_starfish
Lol ur not alone TRUSSTT ugh I have literally been the definition of a lazy pig hah.
wat do u think u’ll get?
I kinda think the same but it’s mainly cause of that article that went around saying that gcse results will be “downgraded because teachers were giving too generous grades”.
During the time we were supposed to do our GCSEs my school did these pre-a level courses that were compulsory n I did do most of it but I slacked off bad at the end and now I got holiday work, as well as research work for my epq, as well as my end of term work (that I didn’t do). I swear I got an essay or something due for the 30th but tbh I haven’t even opened the app let alone looked at it. We do our work through an app called “teams”. Oof and it’s got 18 flipping notifications since the last term ended!!!
I meannn puhhlease can’t a girl get a summer break with out being pestered. I am acc scared to open it and see wat it is lmfao.

Sorry about this rant 💀 hehe

your doing epq work (or are expected to lol)? Is it independent or does your sixth form want you to do it?
Original post by coolchem
your doing epq work (or are expected to lol)? Is it independent or does your sixth form want you to do it?

It’s compulsory
My hero Academia? what are you, eight years old? MHA sucks and my friends like it for some stupid reason. it has absolutely no decent plot; feels like they are making it as they go along. **** happens in most of the episodes with are plagued with overused tension relieving scenes. most episodes are fillers. at least a dozen characters are introduced so there is hardly any character development and its meant for babies. YES, babies who cant handle a good plot and simply want an amazing happy ending for every episode where a hero says some cringey overused lines.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH MADE IN ABYSS, THE PROMISED NEVERLAND***, OR THE LAND OF THE LUSTROUS. all very good exmaples of uniuqe and amazing animes. Id highlyt recomensd the promised neverland. watch the first three or four episodes and if you dont like it, drop it. trust me you wont regret itttttttttttttttttttt. its my second fav anime after steins gate which you prob wont like.

posted in the wrong thread?
Original post by glowing_starfish
It’s compulsory

oof
oof

I meaaaan if it gets me into a good uni I’ll take it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest