The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wearing pyjamas to work.
people actually knowing how to keep their distance. Being able to shop alone
I think the Tube is peak this. It’s like a mind field of DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT even though there’s a good 50 of you in one carriage
So much less traffic on the roads. Even at peak times there were no queues where there's typically long queues and long waiting times.
Not being ‘abused’ by customers on a regular basis, because they finally realised that retail workers are actually people.
The plenty of time with my family as in my case it's very rare to have one! I will surely miss the fights with my brother and the lovely talks with my parents.
Having the additional valid reason for going in to work when almost everyone has gone home (I choose my own working hours to a degree), and getting so much more done because I'm not getting regularly interrupted.
Reply 47
The free time. Its a dream come true to be able to go for a walk and clear my mind whenever I feel like it.
Reply 48
- A reason for not going out... I'm basically an introvert irl and don't go out often.
- Spending time with my family.
- Being lazy and wasting my time :rolleyes:
Kinda sad answer but I'll mostly miss my mum :frown:
being w my dog 24/7 :") when lockdown's over, I'll have to return to seeing him once every couple of months.
Having to do less work :colondollar:
The bonding I have had with my family, pets and local wildlife. I've had lots of time to explore the forest and provide data and entomology species analysis worldwide. I never appreciated how incredible my forest is and I am really going to miss exploring it every day :unsure:
Reply 53
The availability and easy accessibility of wide range of online courses/ lectures
Original post by Cov3rt
The availability and easy accessibility of wide range of online courses/ lectures

TBH there was/is a lot already out there before Covid.
Original post by Sinnoh
I cannot think of a single thing.

Original post by CoolCavy
Nothing :getmecoat:

I didn't expect to see nothing as an answer :redface:
None of you found it more peaceful and calm at least?
Reply 56
The peacefulness.
Empty streets :frown:
So how was lockdown for you?
I will be missing waking up late everyday without having to hear my alarm ( + sleeping in the day and awake at the night).

Latest