The Student Room Group

Which ex TSR member do you miss the most? (or tsr member who doesn't post anymore)

For me it would be @Arthur_Morgan He used to be so funny but he never posts anymore

Scroll to see replies

Idk yet. I'll see when someone i get on with quits
Reply 2
Original post by Hannah0505
Idk yet. I'll see when someone i get on with quits

you must be new
Original post by Anonymous
For me it would be @Arthur_Morgan He used to be so funny but he never posts anymore

Same here I miss friendly bantering with him :sad:
@Arthur_Morgan
the mystical egg
Princepieman
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
tehFrance, Rybee, Awesome Genius, foo, Noto, Maid Marian, Viva Emptiness, Hellz Bellz, imsoacademic, illusionz, Profesh, Hal.E.lujah, Kane, JosB, Shameful Burrito, Blind Ferret, Al-fatihah, missfatz, MiszShortea, G8D, Pinkhead, Gofre, Miracle Day, footstool, Ankabout, Tyrion, VeniViciVidi, James A, Maltese Malteser, The Angry Stoic, edwinemanuelposse.

You’re serious? I only recognise one person from that list.
@Professional G
Reply 7
I miss my arguments with AngryRedHead, Nirvana 1989-1993, and another feminist who's name i can't remember atm

I miss the conversations [and disagreements sometimes] with cat_mac

GarethS made me laugh a lot with his hitting on forum members but seems inactive too
I have been here for 5 minutes, so no one in particular. And hopefully none of the users i really like here in the future:s-smilie:
oh wait just remembered the comedic genius @Wooord
(edited 3 years ago)
She just disappeared and stopped posting I think like a month ago? I hope it isn't a permanent thing :no:
Original post by Nialler x
Same here I miss friendly bantering with him :sad:
@Arthur_Morgan

Is he banned?
Is he banned?

No, he is just taking a break.
Original post by Synergy_

Oh ty. I was asking Nialler though
Is he banned?

Nah, he has his breaks away from TSR every now and then, don't blame him tho :laugh:
Is he banned?

im not sure he hasnt posted for a few days and he normally posts A LOT
Original post by Synergy_

how do you know
Original post by Hannah0505
im not sure he hasnt posted for a few days and he normally posts A LOT

The lad is fine and not banned, don't worry. We PMed before his leaving, he just needed a break it seemed.
Johan, Legally Jasmine, Notoriety, LDS, Miss Radioactive, halal haribo, Spannerin'moi, Pureheroine, yenahnousername, batter mix, themysticalegg, shameful burrito
All great users. There are probably more but these are the ones that come to mind
(edited 3 years ago)
@NA_03 <3 my bb girl

Quick Reply

Latest