The Student Room Group

Which ex TSR member do you miss the most? (or tsr member who doesn't post anymore)

Scroll to see replies

Notoriety, Foo.mp3, JosB, ash92, greatguy, Seamus123, Kevin de Bruyne, Beska, Sufobulus, Hezzlington, Nirvana1989-1993, ShamefulBurrito, GlassApple, J Papi, The cross ST lady in SH who told it how it was, Eternal Light
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
There are simply too many to list, honest :innocent:

Good to see so many oldies on this thread though. Warms my old and ancient heart. I got my PhD in November so I’m officially Dr Crown now :biggrin:

How’s life been treating you, Zarg?

Nice! Dr Crown certainly has a ring to it.
I've finished university since we last spoke, had a quarter life crisis and am (hopefully) heading back to uni for another 4 years, which is why I was browsing tsr today in the first place :lol:
Procrastinating while looking for advice with university applications is how I ended up on TSR in the first place, so I've come full circle :lol:
Original post by Reality Check
Notoriety, Foo.mp3, JosB, ash92, greatguy, Seamus123, Kevin de Bruyne, Beska, Sufobulus, Hezzlington, Nirvana1989-1993, ShamefulBurrito, GlassApple, J Papi, The cross ST lady in SH who told it how it was, Eternal Light

I swear GlassApple came back as SilenceofTheLamb - that user reminded me of them so much. I could be wrong though :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Zargabaath
big up cavy :cool:

Zzzaaaarrrggggggg :nutcase:
Original post by Fermion.
I swear GlassApple came back as SilenceofTheLamb - that user reminded me of them so much. I could be wrong though :lol:

Ooh, yes: it could have been actually.
Neostigmine was lovely too.
:laugh: exactly.
Original post by CoolCavy
Zzzaaaarrrggggggg :nutcase:

m'lady:hat2:
I remember the cross ST woman in SH now - it was LillyCarnationRose. Probably the biggest recent loss has to be Doonesbury though - account still in existence but dormant.
Forgot about @Lord Samosa but they reappear here and there :lol:
@Plantagenet Crown, did Sulfobulos stop posting once he'd handed in, do you know? He was great.
Reply 91
haha :biggrin:

TSR is sooo broken

Someone repped me once and it's been counted/registered twice due to how buggy this site is
Original post by Zargabaath
m'lady:hat2:

How are you doing dear Zarg :hugs:

I remember the cross ST woman in SH now - it was LillyCarnationRose. Probably the biggest recent loss has to be Doonesbury though - account still in existence but dormant.

Aww she was great, a big loss to the site :frown:

She was super, wasn't she - but I think I got her flowers the wrong way round and she was CarnationLilyRose. I think? Far too straightforward and Tell It Like It Is to be an ST in SH :laugh: Talking of STs, Craghrx (misspelt, I know) was also super.
Original post by ANM775
haha :biggrin:

TSR is sooo broken

Someone repped me once and it's been counted/registered twice due to how buggy this site is

Used to happen ALL the time...

Remember when you repped me once but it came through like 50 times and pushed me to 11 gems :moon:

I was just about to ask if this was CarnationLilyRose :lol:

@Doones still pops in - don't you Doones? :redface:
Reply 96
Original post by Truflais
Used to happen ALL the time...

Never to me....

I had to earn my rep gems
Original post by ANM775
Never to me....

I had to earn my rep gems

I mostly earned 'em...not that I display them anyway.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
tehFrance, Rybee, Awesome Genius, foo, Noto, Maid Marian, Viva Emptiness, Carpe Vinum, imsoacademic, illusionz, Profesh, Hal.E.lujah, Silver Arrows, JosB, Shameful Burrito, Blind Ferret, Al-fatihah, missfatz, MiszShortea, G8D, Pinkhead, Gofre, Miracle Day, footstool, Ankabout, Tyrion_Lannister, VeniViciVidi, James A, MalteseMalteser, The Angry Stoic, edwinemanuelposse, Kevin de Bruyne, Spoderman, ham22, KarleyCanDoIt, PinkMobilePhone, Sulfobulus, SummerSofas, DeceitfulDove, chemting, Olympiad, ThatMuslimGuy, ash92, themysticalegg, Claire461 (previously known as Seamus123), ivybridges, Treeroy.

I think only someone like @Truflais will be able to appreciate a lot of these members.

Good ole days
Original post by 04MR17
I was just about to ask if this was CarnationLilyRose :lol:

@Doones still pops in - don't you Doones? :redface:

Last time we raised him from the depths it almost caused a riot of excitement, you know.

Quick Reply

Latest