The Student Room Group

I love tall girls

Scroll to see replies

i've got to give it to you chief you're going to need to learn to write in proper sentences if you want a tall girlfriend who's 'sexy as hell' x2
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Really most men I've seen make posts on here about how they prefer shorter women because they're cuter and it doesn't bruise their ego :curious:

Well I’m not like those loser guys that wanna go for short girls just so that I could be the powerful one in a relationship. Now that’s just sad and pathetic. Tall girls all the way. Also cause tall girls are hotter.
Original post by Anonymous
Well I’m not like those loser guys that wanna go for short girls just so that I could be the powerful one in a relationship. Now that’s just sad and pathetic. Tall girls all the way. Also cause tall girls are hotter.

Thank you and nice to know you're respectful :h:
I just wanna know if I’m not the only one that likes tall girls because all of my friends make fun of me for liking them so I’m just giving my reasons.

no tall girls are amazing, we're the twiggy saggy ones :rolleyes:

edit: no slam to tall girls, but, clearly being sarky to the OP as he kinda bashed the twiggy ones :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Tall girls are amazing. They make me feel like a regular guy.
I am 184 cm, and have only dated short girls. I would never date a girl taller than me. That s*it is weird asf. Plus short girls are better looking. And tall girls look awkward.
Reply 26
Thank you and nice to know you're respectful :h:

my growing self is being accepted :colondollar: my family reckon i'm gonna grow a few more inches :excited:
Original post by macy_m
my growing self is being accepted :colondollar: my family reckon i'm gonna grow a few more inches :excited:

Yaaayyy :dancing: I think I might grow a few more inches too :colondollar:

Original post by BaileysOnTheRock
I am 184 cm, and have only dated short girls. I would never date a girl taller than me. That s*it is weird asf. Plus short girls are better looking. And tall girls look awkward.

You what?
Cool
You what?

Are you tall?
Are you tall?

Are you tall? :eyebrow:
So I’m a male and there’s just something about tall girls that I really really love because they’re so tall and thin and attractive and when a tall girl walks into a bar and there’s other short girls there it’s most likely that the tall girls will be noticed more because when a tall girl wears crop tops and sexy jeans at a bar and a whole bunch of short girls are wearing crop tops and sexy jeans the tall girl will be noticed more because she’s such a model and looks sexy as hell when wearing crop tops and jeans compared to short girls wearing it and when short girls wear crop tops and jeans or any outfit they just can’t pull it off because they look so short and twiggy when meanwhile, a tall girl looks like a super model when wearing any outfit and looks sexy as hell and another reason why tall girls are so awesome is that when they gain weight it’s not even noticeable when meanwhile when a short girl gains weight she becomes super fat and when a short girl grows older she becomes fat and saggy but when a tall girl becomes older and starts to age she gains weight also but still looks skinny and is able to hide it more. I’m sorry but I don’t wanna merry a short girl and when she ages she gains a lot of weight and starts to sag. Tall girls are just so awesome and so much more attractive than short girls and are super models and all of my friends make fun of me for liking tall girls but I just wanna know what other guys like me think about this aren’t tall girls the best?

Wow cool story bro.
Are you tall? :eyebrow:

Can you not read? I just said in my original post I was 184 cm. Which is 6 feet tall.
Can you not read? I just said in my original post I was 184 cm. Which is 6 feet tall.

Right but was there a need to say tall girls look awkward and put them down :colonhash:
Right but was there a need to say tall girls look awkward and put them down :colonhash:

Why are you so defensive?:sly: My guess is that you are one of them awkward looking tall girls, and took my comment to heart.
I don’t mind being the less powerful one in the relationship because tall girls are just so hot and sexy and model looking and look so hot and sexy in crop tops and outfits so much more than short girls do.

rude
Why are you so defensive?:sly: My guess is that you are one of them awkward looking tall girls, and took my comment to heart.

I'm 5'7 and I don't look awkward. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people said tall guys look lanky and awkward would you?
I'm 5'7 and I don't look awkward. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people said tall guys look lanky and awkward would you?

Lol no, that's because tall guys are not awkward looking. And you know this. You wouldn't date a dude shorter than you. It's not an attractive feature for girls. Girls don't want to date a dude shorter than them. It's unfeminine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending