The Student Room Group

I love tall girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I’m a male and there’s just something about tall girls that I really really love because they’re so tall and thin and attractive and when a tall girl walks into a bar and there’s other short girls there it’s most likely that the tall girls will be noticed more because when a tall girl wears crop tops and sexy jeans at a bar and a whole bunch of short girls are wearing crop tops and sexy jeans the tall girl will be noticed more because she’s such a model and looks sexy as hell when wearing crop tops and jeans compared to short girls wearing it and when short girls wear crop tops and jeans or any outfit they just can’t pull it off because they look so short and twiggy when meanwhile, a tall girl looks like a super model when wearing any outfit and looks sexy as hell and another reason why tall girls are so awesome is that when they gain weight it’s not even noticeable when meanwhile when a short girl gains weight she becomes super fat and when a short girl grows older she becomes fat and saggy but when a tall girl becomes older and starts to age she gains weight also but still looks skinny and is able to hide it more. I’m sorry but I don’t wanna merry a short girl and when she ages she gains a lot of weight and starts to sag. Tall girls are just so awesome and so much more attractive than short girls and are super models and all of my friends make fun of me for liking tall girls but I just wanna know what other guys like me think about this aren’t tall girls the best?

Aww thank you 💕💕💕x
Original post by BaileysOnTheRock
Lol no, that's because tall guys are not awkward looking. And you know this. You wouldn't date a dude shorter than you. It's not an attractive feature for girls. Girls don't want to date a dude shorter than them. It's unfeminine.

Oh God :facepalm: Height isn't everything if you have a terrible personality and lack basic manners then no one decent will want to date you. Unfortunately or you you have both
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m a male and there’s just something about tall girls that I really really love because they’re so tall and thin and attractive and when a tall girl walks into a bar and there’s other short girls there it’s most likely that the tall girls will be noticed more because when a tall girl wears crop tops and sexy jeans at a bar and a whole bunch of short girls are wearing crop tops and sexy jeans the tall girl will be noticed more because she’s such a model and looks sexy as hell when wearing crop tops and jeans compared to short girls wearing it and when short girls wear crop tops and jeans or any outfit they just can’t pull it off because they look so short and twiggy when meanwhile, a tall girl looks like a super model when wearing any outfit and looks sexy as hell and another reason why tall girls are so awesome is that when they gain weight it’s not even noticeable when meanwhile when a short girl gains weight she becomes super fat and when a short girl grows older she becomes fat and saggy but when a tall girl becomes older and starts to age she gains weight also but still looks skinny and is able to hide it more. I’m sorry but I don’t wanna merry a short girl and when she ages she gains a lot of weight and starts to sag. Tall girls are just so awesome and so much more attractive than short girls and are super models and all of my friends make fun of me for liking tall girls but I just wanna know what other guys like me think about this aren’t tall girls the best?

WAIT GUYS LIKE TALL GIRLS... BRUH YOU JUST MADE MY DAY, THANKS BROOO :smile: well, i love tall guys too, they are very very hot... toooooo hot :love:
Original post by harleyx123
WAIT GUYS LIKE TALL GIRLS... BRUH YOU JUST MADE MY DAY, THANKS BROOO :smile: well, i love tall guys too, they are very very hot... toooooo hot :love:

Aww sis :hugs: ofc tall girls are loved
Girls on this thread: now perhaps you have an inkling of what it feels like for guys listening to some girls rambling on about how they want a 6ft boyfriend.

Seems hardly anyone raises an eyebrown then though.
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Oh God :facepalm: Height isn't everything if you have a terrible personality and lack basic manners then no one decent will want to date you. Unfortunately or you you have both

Yeah, well, fortunately for me having a good personality and being well manner does not matter. Look this is how it is. A vast majority of girls don't date short guys. End of!

And this whole thing about personality is what matters most, is nonsense. I am not saying it doesn't matter completely. But it's not the most important factor. Looks and height are paramount. A good personality is a bonus. Girls are more shallow than guys.
Yeah, well, fortunately for me having a good personality and being well manner does not matter. Look this is how it is. A vast majority of girls don't date short guys. End of!

And this whole thing about personality is what matters most, is nonsense. I am not saying it doesn't matter completely. But it's not the most important factor. Looks and height are paramount. A good personality is a bonus. Girls are more shallow than guys.

no
Aww sis :hugs: ofc tall girls are loved

i've been told by my friends that boys hate tall girls :frown: but this made me feel so much better :smile:
i've been told by my friends that boys hate tall girls :frown: but this made me feel so much better :smile:

Well, I don't. Because I don't have some chip on my shoulder over things like this.

Do tall girls really feel insecure about their height? Is this a 'big' problem? I've always known some are, but didn't think it was significant.

I guess the bottleneck is whether or not those girls simultaneously only feel exclusively attracted to taller guys. Because that will obviously create issues, if there are relatively very few guys like that.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NonIndigenous
Well, I don't. Because I don't have some chip on my shoulder over things like this.

Do tall girls really feel insecure about their height? Is this a 'big' problem? I've always known some are, but didn't think it was significant.

I guess the chokepoint is whether or not those girls simultaneously only feel exclusively attracted to taller guys. Because that will obviously create issues, if there are relatively very few guys like that.

for me personally, it's a problem bc i get made fun of, sometimes :s-smilie:

I know :redface: don't worry tho how tall are you?

I guess the chokepoint is whether or not those girls simultaneously only feel exclusively attracted to taller guys. Because that will obviously create issues, if there are relatively very few guys like that.

Well for me I'm always told it's not feminine enough to be tall :colonhash: it's not the right height for a girl and we always stick out in front of other girls who are shorter :dontknow: it kinda makes you wonder am I the right height? But then again all this "the right height" thing is bs.
Ooh yes. Right up my street.
Well for me I'm always told it's not feminine enough to be tall :colonhash: it's not the right height for a girl and we always stick out in front of other girls who are shorter :dontknow: it kinda makes you wonder am I the right height? But then again all this "the right height" thing is bs.

Load of bollox.

I'd say though, being tall, and having shoulders like a male body builder would be a tad weird though.

Provided proportions were right, I never got the fuss.
Load of bollox.

I'd say though, being tall, and having shoulders like a male body builder would be a tad weird though.

Provided proportions were right, I never got the fuss.

I ave very small shoulders :laugh: but yeah it's all stupid :noway:
me: sees title yay! finally tall girls getting some love
me: opens thread

I-
I'm guessing OP is just an insecure tall girl trying to bring down short girls. If this was the other way round and they talked about short girls being sexier and more attractive there would be more criticism :rolleyes:
Lol no, that's because tall guys are not awkward looking. And you know this. You wouldn't date a dude shorter than you. It's not an attractive feature for girls. Girls don't want to date a dude shorter than them. It's unfeminine.

Zactly bro @SuperiorPotato is penger than u will ever dream of :h:
I guess everyone has there own taste but no need to put ppl down theres enough hate in the world as it is
Original post by Chocolatecakexx

:hugs:
Original post by Chocolatecakexx

In English please. Are you illiterate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending