The Student Room Group

How to put Sutton Trust on UCAS application?

Hi, I’m doing a Sutton Trust Summer School and I’m not sure how to put it on UCAS for the contextual offer. I’ve emailed them but they won’t respond for a few days (at the least) and I’m starting my UCAS application today so I was just wondering if anyone knew how to if they are/ have done a Sutton Trust Summer School. Will my application automatically be flagged upon receipt to my Sutton Trust uni for the guaranteed contextual offer? Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
i thought sutton trust summer schools closed because of covid..?
Original post by jammypop101

They were online
Reply 3
I think it should be mentioned in the teacher's reference
bump
Original post by jammypop101

its online
Original post by sm0009
Hi, I’m doing a Sutton Trust Summer School and I’m not sure how to put it on UCAS for the contextual offer. I’ve emailed them but they won’t respond for a few days (at the least) and I’m starting my UCAS application today so I was just wondering if anyone knew how to if they are/ have done a Sutton Trust Summer School. Will my application automatically be flagged upon receipt to my Sutton Trust uni for the guaranteed contextual offer? Thanks!

I think there’s a section on Apply called “Activities in preparation for higher education” or something similar, I put something similar to Sutton trust there.
Original post by thegalaxy
I think there’s a section on Apply called “Activities in preparation for higher education” or something similar, I put something similar to Sutton trust there.

Found it! Thank you
Original post by username5036900

Hey!
I can apply for next year and wasn’t sure what the chances of me getting in were, what uni did you go to and any advice for me?

Latest

Trending

Trending