The Student Room Group

UCAS

So I received my letter from SLC (student loans company) and it said ‘approved’ in the ‘approved/awaiting’ section regarding the payment of the loan.

I firmed a conditional offer with the course which is written on the letter. I know it’s a long shot but as since the SQA have sent them my results yesterday, does this ‘approved’ on my student loan letter mean that I have been accepted by them.
However I have made an unconditional choice my insurance.
Reply 1
Original post by shardsofglass
So I received my letter from SLC (student loans company) and it said ‘approved’ in the ‘approved/awaiting’ section regarding the payment of the loan.

I firmed a conditional offer with the course which is written on the letter. I know it’s a long shot but as since the SQA have sent them my results yesterday, does this ‘approved’ on my student loan letter mean that I have been accepted by them.
However I have made an unconditional choice my insurance.

Im sorry to say no. Although that would be fantastic for you! I believe it just means that they have approved your finance for next year regardless of if you get into your firm or insurance.
Original post by Vhewitt
Im sorry to say no. Although that would be fantastic for you! I believe it just means that they have approved your finance for next year regardless of if you get into your firm or insurance.

Yeah as I figured, knew it was a long shot, thanks a lot though for your reply, I was actually expecting no one to know. Guess I’ll just wait until next week 😬
Reply 3
Original post by shardsofglass
Yeah as I figured, knew it was a long shot, thanks a lot though for your reply, I was actually expecting no one to know. Guess I’ll just wait until next week 😬

Well I hope I’m wrong! At least you don’t have that much longer to wait - I know I get butterflies every time I think about results day like I just want to find out already! Good luck for next week 🤞🏼
Original post by Vhewitt
Well I hope I’m wrong! At least you don’t have that much longer to wait - I know I get butterflies every time I think about results day like I just want to find out already! Good luck for next week 🤞🏼

Yeah I am the same, though part of me wants to know and half of me doesn’t 😬 glad this is my last sqa results day
approval of finance surely
Original post by harry_gill_23
approval of finance surely

Yeah, realise that now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending