accidently went anon
Original post by BaileysOnTheRock
In English please. Are you illiterate?

how do u not know what peng means r u dumb stupid or dUMB
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
how do u not know what peng means r u dumb stupid or dUMB

sis, not everyone's from LDN
Oh wow, well you are clearly a dim witted chav, who lives on a council estate. Your parents did a poor job.

Lol I'm not even white,and I live in the suburbs-you don't even know what peng means like wtf.You don't even know ur daddy
Lol I'm not even white,and I live in the suburbs-you don't even know what peng means like wtf.You don't even know ur daddy

You don't have to be "white" to be a chav. You can't even string a sentence together without making spelling mistakes, which shows your parents are probably inbred. Or you lack an education?
You don't have to be "white" to be a chav. You can't even string a sentence together without making spelling mistakes, which shows your parents are probably inbred. Or you lack an education?

Well then,should I be like you and make sure all my spelling is perfect before posting a sentence?
no cuz we aint all like u,u boomer
Yeah, well, fortunately for me having a good personality and being well manner does not matter. Look this is how it is. A vast majority of girls don't date short guys. End of!

And this whole thing about personality is what matters most, is nonsense. I am not saying it doesn't matter completely. But it's not the most important factor. Looks and height are paramount. A good personality is a bonus. Girls are more shallow than guys.

I completely disagree with you. I dated someone who was 5ft 10.5 (which is slightly taller than me, and she frequently wore 4 inch+ heels), someone who was 4ft 9 who almost always wore flats and very small heels, and several in between. For me it's all about personality, height is irrelevant. Looks are subjective, so what one person finds attractive another person doesn't, and I've never dated anyone because of their looks or appearance. To me, looks and appearance are a bonus, not a requirement.

Understand that I said I disagree with you, not that you are wrong. What works for you, works for you, but it doesn't work for me nor does it work for a lot of guys. Everyone is different. Some people have preferences when it comes to physical appearance, some people don't, and that goes as much for guys as it does for girls.
Original post by SuperiorPotato
I know :redface: don't worry tho how tall are you?

Well for me I'm always told it's not feminine enough to be tall :colonhash: it's not the right height for a girl and we always stick out in front of other girls who are shorter :dontknow: it kinda makes you wonder am I the right height? But then again all this "the right height" thing is bs.

I'm 5"10 and I'm 14 .
not the greatest height for a female who is 14 :s-smilie:
Original post by harleyx123
I'm 5"10 and I'm 14 .

Nah that's an amazing height and you should own it :wink: Anyone who tells you otherwise is not worth listening to
Original post by harleyx123
I'm 5"10 and I'm 14 .

You're tall for your age. So what?
Accept it, love yourself, own it.
Being a beautiful person (on the inside) is all that matters, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Original post by Appirition
I completely disagree with you. I dated someone who was 5ft 10.5 (which is slightly taller than me, and she frequently wore 4 inch+ heels), someone who was 4ft 9 who almost always wore flats and very small heels, and several in between. For me it's all about personality, height is irrelevant. Looks are subjective, so what one person finds attractive another person doesn't, and I've never dated anyone because of their looks or appearance. To me, looks and appearance are a bonus, not a requirement.

Understand that I said I disagree with you, not that you are wrong. What works for you, works for you, but it doesn't work for me nor does it work for a lot of guys. Everyone is different. Some people have preferences when it comes to physical appearance, some people don't, and that goes as much for guys as it does for girls.

You're right, not everyone is the same. You dated someone 5 '10.5. And how tall are you?

At times didn't you ever feel emasculated though? Or wanted to be the one who picks her up, or have her tip top when you smooched?:knuddel:
@Chocolatecakexx Also I want to offer an apology to this user. I realise I was probably a tiny but rude.:innocent:
@Chocolatecakexx Also I want to offer an apology to this user. I realise I was probably a tiny but rude.:innocent:

Oh no its fine as long as you apologise and see ur mistakes if I was defensive I apologise
Oh no its fine as long as you apologise and see ur mistakes if I was defensive I apologise

What mistakes? And I know you are not white, you are Arab, Liberian.
I am 184 cm, and have only dated short girls. I would never date a girl taller than me. That s*it is weird asf. Plus short girls are better looking. And tall girls look awkward.

you good mate?
what makes u think u can generalising all people who are tall
Original post by kadiatuj0001
you good mate?
what makes u think u can generalising all people who are tall

Did I say "all people"? Learn to read.
(edited 3 years ago)
This post is creepy as ****.

So what? what are you trying to accomplish by this post?

Being tall is just an attribute. it's like the color of your hair, or the color of your eyes. There are many many beautiful people out there. instagram shows us that. So what?

Substitute "tall" with any other physical attribute and it still sounds creepy.
Original post by Anonymous
They’re just super models and are hot and sexy and I don’t wanna be with a short girl because it looks like I’m carrying around my little sister.

I agree with you completely. Some guys end up with girls that look like their little sister!
Did I say "all people"? Learn ro read.

*to
learn to spell :lol:
but you saying that tall girls look awkward is generalising

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending