The Student Room Group

Itregular period help

So I’ve always been an overweight girl and occasionally binge eat. I’ve also always had irregular periods that were two months late max. Recently due to quarantine I’ve been working out which is something I never did before. Now my period hasn’t come for almost 4 months and I’m getting really worried. I am an 18 year old virgin so I’m definitely not pregnant and I’ve been drinking lots of ginger tea, other period inducing drinks and eating pineapples. I’m really scared someone please give me advice on how to get my period back and if this has happened to u before?
Reply 1
Go to your GP. This sounds very complicated, and may be related to your disordered eating and/or another underlying condition you may have.
i'd say speak to your GP, it could be due to several reasons and we can't diagnose you. it may be due to an underlying condition. People over the internet can't give you much advice other than visit your GP because this can happen for so many different reasons.
wishing you the best, x :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by studybuddy1302
So I’ve always been an overweight girl and occasionally binge eat. I’ve also always had irregular periods that were two months late max. Recently due to quarantine I’ve been working out which is something I never did before. Now my period hasn’t come for almost 4 months and I’m getting really worried. I am an 18 year old virgin so I’m definitely not pregnant and I’ve been drinking lots of ginger tea, other period inducing drinks and eating pineapples. I’m really scared someone please give me advice on how to get my period back and if this has happened to u before?

i pray everything is okay for you, God Bless you
Original post by Pathway
Go to your GP. This sounds very complicated, and may be related to your disordered eating and/or another underlying condition you may have.

I haven’t been able to wee since yesterday shall I go to the doctors??
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I mean, not being able to pee is pretty concerning, how long has it been roughly? Might be worth calling 111.
Original post by Pathway
I mean, not being able to pee is pretty concerning, how long has it been roughly? Might be worth calling 111.

Why is this happening
Reply 7
Why is this happening

How should I know? lol, you need to speak to a medical professional. Call 111.
Original post by Pathway

My mum said I can’t bcz she said it’s no big deal and told me to wait till tomorrow
I would speak to the gp or like mentioned above call 111
Original post by Pathway

My mum said I can’t bcz she said it’s no big deal and told me to wait till tomorrow

But random lmao but go to the hospital
This thread is a mess, lmao.

Anon with peeing problems call 111. OP of this thread speak to your GP asap.
Original post by Pathway
This thread is a mess, lmao.

Anon with peeing problems call 111. OP of this thread speak to your GP asap.

I can’t call 111 😭 and it rlly hurts
Please see your GP OP :hugs: it could be something like PCOS or it could be related to your eating habits as pathway said, either way it's best to get it checked out so you can get the help you need, best of luck

I can’t call 111 😭 and it rlly hurts

Please make your own thread rather than derailing someone elses, you need to ring 111 there is nothing anyone on this forum can do about this other than yourself

Quick Reply

Latest