I need to make a decision urgently. what do i do

Scroll to see replies

huh?
Original post by vix.xvi
huh?

:laugh:

Go brain
What’s the issue?
Well the brain is more intelligent than the heart, but it doesn't always make the right choice.
basically two things in my calendar have clashed and they're at the same time.
There's a v. useful online course that I have got a place for, but on the same day all my friends are going out and its all planned and everything :frown:
what do i doooo lol

it would be better in terms of covid to stay at home and the course would be very beneficial
but i wanna go out with my friends toooo (and the date cant be changed :pinch:)

also I'm gonna meet my friends for the first time in ages, and i probs wont meet them for a long time after
(edited 3 years ago)
head is the course lol
heart is going out with my friends
extra prsom xD
Definitely go for the course. That's something you've planned for and booked, you can stay safe and you're furthering your professional development in doing so. Your friends will always be there to see again, there's not always that opportunity to study towards your course.
i canttt thats the thing :frown:
the date of the course cant be changed, there's a waiting list n everything
and my friends have been planning it for a long time and they're all coming from pretty long distances and im basically meeting them for the first time in ages :frown:

i cant believe i forgot that the course is on the same day :cry:
Original post by QuestioningPsych
Definitely go for the course. That's something you've planned for and booked, you can stay safe and you're furthering your professional development in doing so. Your friends will always be there to see again, there's not always that opportunity to study towards your course.

hmm ok that is true, but i'll miss out on all the fun:cry:
Original post by vix.xvi
i canttt thats the thing :frown:
the date of the course cant be changed, there's a waiting list n everything
and my friends have been planning it for a long time and they're all coming from pretty long distances and im basically meeting them for the first time in ages :frown:

i cant believe i forgot that the course is on the same day :cry:

what's the course about? it depends on whether it's REALLY helpful or not... you need to be sociable too...
Go with the course! Your friends should be supportive of you gaining such an opportunity and you can always reschedule :smile:
Could you do both? Are they at the same time of day?
brain
Original post by fluffy_gas
Could you do both? Are they at the same time of day?

the same time- they're all day :frown:
Original post by Moonbow
Go with the course! Your friends should be supportive of you gaining such an opportunity and you can always reschedule :smile:

okk thank you for your help x :closedeyes:
i think i might go with the course then...
Original post by Dell PC
brain
Original post by vix.xvi

what course is it? I'm really curious...
Typically the brain is the organ that is best used for decision making.
Base your decision on whichever you would feel disappointed about not doing. Say somebody says 'ok, your friends aren't meeting up anymore' or 'sorry, the course has been cancelled'- which would you feel more disappointed about and which would you feel happier about? Decide that way I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending