The Student Room Group

Depressed because I can't get laid

I can never get laid I ever get cockblocked or I'm just unlucky it's like lockdown killed it as well I since got tinder but I get a few matches but the girls never report what's the point it's making me really depressed
well, there's nothing we can do about it.
Reply 2
This looks suspiciously like another thread Ive seen that keeps getting dug up..
Original post by Anonymous
I can never get laid I ever get cockblocked or I'm just unlucky it's like lockdown killed it as well I since got tinder but I get a few matches but the girls never report what's the point it's making me really depressed

You know it's actually against the law ATM to have sex with someone outside of your household/ bubble.
£50 fine each.
cool
Don’t worry about it bro.
Chillax man.
Sir this is the mcdonalds drive through-
Alright what do you want me to do about it? Call up your magic fairy godmother to get you laid?
With all due respect i don't think not getting laid can make you depressed. Either you're a troll or you need to get a hobby.

As stated by ROTL94, you need to get your priorities right. Answer these questions to yourself:
- Do you have access to clean drinking water? If so, do you drink enough to remain hydrated throughout the day? If your urine is consistently clear throughout the day, this is an indication that you are hydrated.
- Do you have access to a sustainable food source? If so, are you making the right food choices? I recommend a food intake that primarily consists of grains, nuts, seeds, pulses, fruits and vegetables.
- Do you have access to shelter and basic sanitation?
- Do you exercise everyday? If not, why not?
- Do you have access to healthcare and education? If so, are you utiising your education to learn more about yourself and the world you live in?

Assuming you live in the UK, in a place with clean drinking water, a food source, basic sanitation, healthcare and education, you should be grateful for what you have. There are millions of people in the world who would not even consider sex to be a priority, primarily because there are more important things to consider.
Whiny boys never get sex
go shag a randomer then
ok then.......
Same I got tinder matches but the girls never reply what's the ****ing point
Whiny boys never get sex

this
Surely in the current climate, you must be glad your not getting laid.
More important things to think about at the moment, i would suggest.
*insert troll image*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending