The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Chances of getting into a Comp Sci foundation year with poor A Level results?

I left school a few years ago now, but I only managed CDU in A levels (D in maths) after having a pretty tough couple of years and I am looking to go back into education. So far I have a place at Goldsmiths to do a foundation year in CS but it's going to be expensive and I was hoping Queen Mary's would accept me with bad results given it's only a foundation year. As far as I can tell there seem to be no formal entry requirements on the website for the CS foundation year?
Original post by Anonymous
I left school a few years ago now, but I only managed CDU in A levels (D in maths) after having a pretty tough couple of years and I am looking to go back into education. So far I have a place at Goldsmiths to do a foundation year in CS but it's going to be expensive and I was hoping Queen Mary's would accept me with bad results given it's only a foundation year. As far as I can tell there seem to be no formal entry requirements on the website for the CS foundation year?

I think for qmul's EECS comp sci the entry requirement is bcc. If you weren't anon i could've pm'ed you some info :frown:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending