The Student Room Group

Are results in the college system already?

In my college there’s a place where you can see all of your results from GCSEs to what you’ve achieved when your at college. I went on there and checked and it says my results from the courses I just sat but no ‘date obtained’ and I’m not sure whether I can actually see my results there or it’s last years results?

Really hoping they are this years results. We weren’t supposed to access this site at home but because of coronavirus they have let us.

Anyone have an idea?
Reply 1
Original post by Jones448
In my college there’s a place where you can see all of your results from GCSEs to what you’ve achieved when your at college. I went on there and checked and it says my results from the courses I just sat but no ‘date obtained’ and I’m not sure whether I can actually see my results there or it’s last years results?

Really hoping they are this years results. We weren’t supposed to access this site at home but because of coronavirus they have let us.

Anyone have an idea?

It'll be considered malpractice if they are (which has significant implications on your getting a grade or not), so let's hope not.
Reply 2
Original post by 2500_2
It'll be considered malpractice if they are (which has significant implications on your getting a grade or not), so let's hope not.

Oh jeez, Shouldn’t have said anything then I case
Reply 3
GCSE results won't arrive in centres until 20 August (i.e. one day before you get them).

Quick Reply

Latest