Reply 3
Original post by Hannah0505
Cheddar and mozarella

Do you like fish?
What time it is in your area?
Reply 5
i have no pics of before
How long did it take?

I don't try to straighten my hair, 1) because I'm a guy and 2) because it takes hours and hours for it only to wear off that day.
What does 3C hair mean?
i want curly hair so jelus
everyone in my race bascially has curly hair then theres me
Why did you do it? Have you ever heard of CGM method?
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
i want curly hair so jelus
everyone in my race bascially has curly hair then theres me

Curly hair is an unending nightmare.
Original post by DiddyDec

its too cute tho

Have you heard of CGM? (curly girl method) it doesn't solve everything but it helps if you can sort through all the info and pick what parts of the method you want to use and which parts you don't (for example lots of girls put gel/mousse in their hair so it clumps better and has better definition, but i don't do it because i think it is unnecessary and waste of time)
Original post by Catsarepurrfect
Have you heard of CGM? (curly girl method) it doesn't solve everything but it helps if you can sort through all the info and pick what parts of the method you want to use and which parts you don't (for example lots of girls put gel/mousse in their hair so it clumps better and has better definition, but i don't do it because i think it is unnecessary and waste of time)

My hair isn't a nightmare because there is anything wrong with it, it is just nightmare that it gets everywhere and my choice of styles is whatever I wake up with.
Can we see an after pic?
My hair isn't a nightmare because there is anything wrong with it, it is just nightmare that it gets everywhere and my choice of styles is whatever I wake up with.

It is not about there being anything wrong with the hair, it is just about having healthy hair and keeping them that way. But they do have tips how not to wake with horrible bed head :biggrin:
It is not about there being anything wrong with the hair, it is just about having healthy hair and keeping them that way. But they do have tips how not to wake with horrible bed head :biggrin:

Healthy hair has never been a problem for me, I wash it with whatever shampoo I think smells nice and chuck an afro comb through it every couple months. A quick ruffle in the morning and I am set for the day :h:
Healthy hair has never been a problem for me, I wash it with whatever shampoo I think smells nice and chuck an afro comb through it every couple months. A quick ruffle in the morning and I am set for the day :h:

Well, you know your hair best, so whatever works for you :h:
How long did it take?

I don't try to straighten my hair, 1) because I'm a guy and 2) because it takes hours and hours for it only to wear off that day.

Like 2 hours. My hair is wayy longer than the last time i straightened it so im so happy
Why did you do it? Have you ever heard of CGM method?

Because im feeling down lately and need a confidence boost. also for a trim

Quick Reply

Latest