The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Mental Health Nursing 2020 - Greenwich

Hi everyone,

Has anybody applied for or confirmed their offer for Mental Health Nursing at the University of Greenwich?

I’ve just confirmed my offer! :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Diina.xo
Hi everyone,

Has anybody applied for or confirmed their offer for Mental Health Nursing at the University of Greenwich?

I’ve just confirmed my offer! Tried to find forums for 2020 start but couldn’t find any. It’ll be nice to try and get to know a few people. Let me know if you’ll be doing this course in September :smile:)

Hello @Diina.xo

Congratulation on your offer, Well done :banana:

Here is the forum for 2020/2021: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6420590

Hope this helps

Furtunà
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hi Diina.xo

I'm starting this September. I'm doing the Msc Mental health nursing at Greenwich. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I cant wait to get our timetable.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
@rissyboo26

Good luck! I’ll be doing the BSc 😋 what degree did you complete before deciding to study the MSc?
@rissyboo26

Good luck! I’ll be doing the BSc 😋 what degree did you complete before deciding to study the MSc?

I done Bsc Psychology around 5 years ago. I was so nervous about doing Msc cz I've spent so much time away from studying. But my bestie pushed me and I'm glad she did. Cz now I only have to do two years.

Good luck for you too though. Are you nervous about starting training? X
Reply 5
@rissyboo26 quite nervous with the placements as you never know what you could be dealing with, but I’m really excited for a new challenge x
@rissyboo26 quite nervous with the placements as you never know what you could be dealing with, but I’m really excited for a new challenge x

Yea same. Have you done your dbs etc yet?
Reply 7
Original post by rissyboo26
Yea same. Have you done your dbs etc yet?

I already had a DBS done recently so I’m looking to see if the admin team would be able to accept that.. if not I’ll just have to get a new one done I guess. What about yourself? Have you managed to get hold of all the necessary health documents?
I already had a DBS done recently so I’m looking to see if the admin team would be able to accept that.. if not I’ll just have to get a new one done I guess. What about yourself? Have you managed to get hold of all the necessary health documents?

I've had OH assessment, which was quick. Had to get some paperwork from docs. I just done my DBS, gotta send video n scanned docs now. You applied for ur bursary yet?
Reply 9
Original post by rissyboo26
I've had OH assessment, which was quick. Had to get some paperwork from docs. I just done my DBS, gotta send video n scanned docs now. You applied for ur bursary yet?

Ah okay. Did you send off any paperwork with your OH form or did you take these with you on the day? Still need to sort the bursary out. With bursaries I haven’t applied anywhere yet except from student finance 😫 not sure if bursary applications are open yet?
Ah okay. Did you send off any paperwork with your OH form or did you take these with you on the day? Still need to sort the bursary out. With bursaries I haven’t applied anywhere yet except from student finance 😫 not sure if bursary applications are open yet?

Hello @Diina.xo

The application opened on 1st July, more information can be found here
Reply 11
Original post by UniofGreenwich
Hello @Diina.xo

The application opened on 1st July, more information can be found here

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending