The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Absolutely ****ing nothing. My life was good before lockdown and there haven't been any perks that have come out from this **** that have been worth the toll it's taken on my mental health. My life was literally the best it had been in year, I wasn't suicidal anymore, I wasn't self-harming. Lockdown and Covid put a halt to all that and if this goes on and I can't go back to university in September I am going to lose it.
Reply 81
I kind of liked not having to wake up early, but then again my sleep record over the past few months has left something to be desired.
Having to wear a bra again :wink:
Original post by gigaberry
Absolutely ****ing nothing. My life was good before lockdown and there haven't been any perks that have come out from this **** that have been worth the toll it's taken on my mental health. My life was literally the best it had been in year, I wasn't suicidal anymore, I wasn't self-harming. Lockdown and Covid put a halt to all that and if this goes on and I can't go back to university in September I am going to lose it.

Sorry to hear that.
I'll miss the amount of free time that I currently have :lol:
Not having to get up early to go to work/uni.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Having to wear a bra again :wink:

i hate the way females believe they have to wear a bra
if u don't want to wear a bra, don't wear one, wear a vest top or cami instead if ur worried ur nipples will show
ur body, ur choice
#freethenipple
Submitting homework at midnight.

That was fun.
Original post by Fiutasib
i hate the way females believe they have to wear a bra
if u don't want to wear a bra, don't wear one, wear a vest top or cami instead if ur worried ur nipples will show
ur body, ur choice
#freethenipple

It’s more I want to/need to when out as opposed to being feel obliged to do so. Totally agree with everything you said
Original post by medicalsupernova
I'll miss the amount of free time that I currently have :lol:

Same, I love having free time, I don't make enough use of it when I do have it
The traffic on the roads being a lot quieter.
I went to work one Sunday morning (an overtime shift). Work is about 15 minutes drive away and I didnt see a single other car on the roads.
Original post by Emma:-)
The traffic on the roads being a lot quieter.
I went to work one Sunday morning (an overtime shift). Work is about 15 minutes drive away and I didnt see a single other car on the roads.

London public transport is back to being silly full over here. Either loads crammed together with no social distancing or near capacity buses not stopping at all because of this. Though granted I have not tried the tube yet - not sure if I really want to risk it :/
Sleeping when my eyes tell me to rest and waking up with the sun blinding my face with not a care in the world as I can take my time getting up
Drinking a cup of green tea with no stress or worries for the day
Trying out different things which I would never have done previously
Coming on TSR to write about this :u:
London public transport is back to being silly full over here. Either loads crammed together with no social distancing or near capacity buses not stopping at all because of this. Though granted I have not tried the tube yet - not sure if I really want to risk it :/

I can imagine London being quite bad actually, especially commuting). As much as I love visiting London, thank god I don't live there (or near there).
Doesn't seem like the we will be missing it for long.
i’ll miss not having to find excuses not to hang out with people lol.
Pretending that your 'mic is not working' or your 'wifi is dodgy' in online lessons when the teacher asks you something
Original post by spqr101
Pretending that your 'mic is not working' or your 'wifi is dodgy' in online lessons when the teacher asks you something

Reminds me of the new ‘phone going off in class’ fear - going to the toilet and forgetting to mute and turn off video :rofl:
Reminds me of the new ‘phone going off in class’ fear - going to the toilet and forgetting to mute and turn off video :rofl:

omggg there was some weird rumour that some teacher who was teaching a Y9 class took his laptop with him to the bathroom and forgot to turn off his camera!!! Don't know how true it is but apparently the little kids 'got it on camera'

Was it ever not full?

Original post by bubblecat
i’ll miss not having to find excuses not to hang out with people lol.

I never had to find excusesit was just a given that I would be abiding the rules except my partners family, unavoidable

Spoiler

Latest