The Student Room Group

I do not get it, it is annoying

Hi everyone.
There is something that is bothering me a lot. Why do some people (man or woman) do like to mess up with other people's life? Just why? If you do not like someone, why do you even bother to be in a relationship with them? Just why? If you know you are not ready for a relationship, then why? If you know you do not want to be serious about relationships, why then? If you know that you just want to play around, then why? If you think your partner is way "too serious" about your relationship and you are not, then why? If you know you do not like your partner (wether you are male or female), then why do you waste someone else time, even life by still being with them? Just why? Just why playing mind games with them? Why being manipulative? Why being so selfish, just why? It is mean, so mean; even fiendish, devilish, wicked, nefarious... You do not how much some people would be ready to give all they have just to love and to be loved back and I am not exception to that. Please stop being so childish, selfish and mean; and stop playing with people's life if you do not want to be in relationship with them.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi everyone.
There is something that is bothering me a lot. Why do some people (man or woman) do like to mess up with other people's life? Just why? If you do not like someone, why do you even bother to be in a relationship with them? Just why? If you know you are not ready for a relationship, then why? If you know you do not want to be serious about relationships, why then? If you know that you just want to play around, then why? If you think your partner is way "too serious" about your relationship and you are not, then why? If you know you do not like your partner (wether you are male or female), then why do you waste someone else time, even life by still being with them? Just why? Just why playing mind games with them? Why being manipulative? Why being so selfish, just why? It is mean, so mean; even fiendish, devilish, wicked, nefarious... You do not how much some people would be ready to give all they have just to love and to be loved back and I am not exception to that. Please stop being so childish, selfish and mean; and stop playing with people's life if you do not want to be in relationship with them.

very true x
that's one thing that i always remember- i never lead ppl on falsely, its very unfair
hope you're okay
Original post by vix.xvi
very true x
that's one thing that i always remember- i never lead ppl on falsely, its very unfair
hope you're okay

Thank you
Yeah I try to be okay
Just some heartfelt things
Reading this made me feel so much better

Thanks OP xx

Hope you are doing well. 😊
Original post by 5hyl33n
Reading this made me feel so much better

Thanks OP xx

Hope you are doing well. 😊

Oh really
Thank you then😆
I do not really feel that well but I will be fine
Thank you for your answer
Oh really
Thank you then😆
I do not really feel that well but I will be fine
Thank you for your answer

No problem.

I hope you feel better soon. Feel free to PM if you want to let out your feelings. :hugs:
Original post by 5hyl33n
No problem.

I hope you feel better soon. Feel free to PM if you want to let out your feelings. :hugs:

Thank you
But I do not know if pm would help
Even a book would not be even to talk about myself
Thank you
But I do not know if pm would help
Even a book would not be even to talk about myself

That’s okay. If you ever change your mind, my PM’s will always be open x
Original post by 5hyl33n
That’s okay. If you ever change your mind, my PM’s will always be open x

Ok
Thank you though
Hi everyone.

Im sorry, but this made me laugh lol. Though I completely agree with everything you said. I guess for some people its more important to have a short-term lesser-value relationship with someone they dont really want to be serious with, instead of being single. They havent found the person that they would want to be serious with, so they fill that gap with someone they arent 100% about, because theyre not comfortable being alone.
Original post by Anonymous
Im sorry, but this made me laugh lol. Though I completely agree with everything you said. I guess for some people its more important to have a short-term lesser-value relationship with someone they dont really want to be serious with, instead of being single. They havent found the person that they would want to be serious with, so they fill that gap with someone they arent 100% about, because theyre not comfortable being alone.

Okay
I am surprised that made you laugh, I poured my heart in it...
Just hope that this is not something you do yourself
Okay
I am surprised that made you laugh, I poured my heart in it...
Just hope that this is not something you do yourself

I apologize, it was the repeated phrase 'why' that got to me, mostly because it reminds me of this youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8V6vAyEns

Anyway, like I said, I agree with you! It sucks that you feel this way, hopefully one day you can find what youre looking for in someone special :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I apologize, it was the repeated phrase 'why' that got to me, mostly because it reminds me of this youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8V6vAyEns

Anyway, like I said, I agree with you! It sucks that you feel this way, hopefully one day you can find what youre looking for in someone special :smile:

Oh yeah
Do not worry, I was not upset. Just surprised
Thank you
I hope you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending