Doing fine luv, and you?

Likewise, how's your studying going? Xx
Original post by ANM775
Last time I checked, in the UK 18 IS an adult

You can legally go to war
You can legally buy alcohol
You can legally have sex
You can legally vote

Sorry if you want to consider an 18 year old a child, but the law does not.

Just because it is legal, it does not make it moral. The two are mutually exclusive. I think most people here will not support a 27 year old going for an 18 year old primarily for moral reasons. Heck, the OP knows that it is legal for her to be in a relationship with the 27 year old, however, is baffled. Being an adult is not the only criteria when making important decisions or any decisions at all for that matter.
Is he fit is the important question
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
Just because it is legal, it does not make it moral. The two are mutually exclusive. I think most people here will not support a 27 year old going for an 18 year old primarily for moral reasons. Heck, the OP knows that it is legal for her to be in a relationship with the 27 year old, however, is baffled. Being an adult is not the only criteria when making important decisions or any decisions at all for that matter.

nothing immoral about the age gap at all.

An adult dating an adult is not immoral.

My parents were a similar age when they met, 40 yrs and several kids later still going strong.
My mums parents never had problems with the age gap and got on extremely well with my Dad.

honestly, the strength of their relationship would probably put yours and all these people with close age gaps here moaning about it to shame.

You lot think you know everything about what makes the perfect relationship yet western divorce rates are currently sitting at almost 50%
Reality is, most of you know very little...., and won't even still be with your current partners in 5 yrs time .. let alone 40.........
Original post by ANM775
nothing immoral about the age gap at all.

An adult dating an adult is not immoral.

My parents were a similar age when they met, 40 yrs and several kids later still going strong.
My mums parents never had problems with the age gap and got on extremely well with my Dad.

honestly, the strength of their relationship would probably put yours and all these people with close age gaps here moaning about it to shame.

You lot think you know everything about what makes the perfect relationship yet western divorce rates are currently sitting at almost 50%
Reality is, most of you know very little...., and won't even still be with your current partners in 5 yrs time .. let alone 40.........

well said
Idk, if you get weird vibes from him, even just slightly, then trust your gut and dont pursue it, other than that, you can see where it goes if youre really as curious as you seem!
At the end of the day, both of you will turn age 70
Original post by aszeyoung
At the end of the day, both of you will turn age 70

Well, not everyone is lucky enough to make it that far. Please don't bump old threads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending