The Student Room Group

Getting Stretch Marks On Stomach

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
To Any normal guy, no they don’t matter. And why should they? Theyre completely normal.

I’ve been with women before and I’ve noticed they have them but that’s about all I’ve done. It matters very little to me in my perception if I think they are attractive or not.

Unfortunately, most men do often base their attractions on physicality, At least in my experience talking about such topics with other friends of mine.

Thankfully, some of us have our heads screwed on and put value on more than just what a women looks like.
Original post by Pathway
They're not worth worrying about tbh. Accept them. They are a part of you.

Thank You. But, I Feel So Ugly And Gross
Apparently 80% of people have stretch marks, either through gaining/losing weight or because of puberty. They’re normal.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank You. But, I Feel So Ugly And Gross

I can see that, but work on acceptance and self love. Be kind to yourself.
Apparently 80% of people have stretch marks, either through gaining/losing weight or because of puberty. They’re normal.

UHHHH I Hate Them Tho
Original post by Pathway
I can see that, but work on acceptance and self love. Be kind to yourself.

I'll Try :no:
I'll Try :no:

It'll take time, but it's worth the effort.
i have them too and i'm 5'4 and 132. i have them on my booty
Original post by Pathway
It'll take time, but it's worth the effort.

Thanks. Your So Kind :loveduck:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
i have them too and i'm 5'4 and 132. i have them on my booty

:bawling:
:bawling:

what's wrong b Xx would you like to PM me?
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
what's wrong b Xx would you like to PM me?

No. its Just Ive Been Taking Medicine Because Of How Depressed I Am About My STretch Marks. :cry2:
Any Advice? Or Opinions? I'd Also Like To Know If Guys Would Mind? Thanks.

i have some stretch marks too. on my hips, butt, n breasts. there completley natural. n you dont have to be fat to get em. i wasnt. i weighed 114 when i got stretch marks. :heart:
i have some stretch marks too. on my hips, butt, n breasts. there completley natural. n you dont have to be fat to get em. i wasnt. i weighed 114 when i got stretch marks.

Why Does It Say I Saud That????
Would They Still Be Noticalble Or Be Like Completely Gone? Thanks Again For Your Help. :blush:

I think it would depend on how much product you use, what brand and the make-up's quality. I've found a few products that you might want to check out: Tatjacket Premium Tattoo Concealer Jar, Kat Von D Lock It Concealer, Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer and Dermablend Quick Fix Body Stick. Just a note that these products might be a bit expensive. :smile:
My son has them too.
Original post by xXSkyFireXx
I think it would depend on how much product you use, what brand and the make-up's quality. I've found a few products that you might want to check out: Tatjacket Premium Tattoo Concealer Jar, Kat Von D Lock It Concealer, Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer and Dermablend Quick Fix Body Stick. Just a note that these products might be a bit expensive. :smile:

Thank You, I Definitly Will Be Trying These!!!!!!!
Original post by Compost
My son has them too.

How Old Is He?
How Old Is He?

21. He got them in his late teens when he started going to the gym - they're on his thighs and shoulders/biceps
Original post by Compost
21. He got them in his late teens when he started going to the gym - they're on his thighs and shoulders/biceps

Oh. Ok. I'm Sorry For Him. Is He Insecure About Them? Is He Buff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending