The Student Room Group

I sent **** pics cuz i am dumb

I sent them on a discord server, i didnt show my face but i cant remember well and I think it shows like a reflection off it, I feel like a idiot for sending it and I just did it on the public were people screenshoted it and started to show it in other servers. How likely is anyone from my family,friend to find out

Scroll to see replies

Please in the future don't ever post any kind of photos on any social media website, they can potentially come back to haunt you.
Its not worth it. Xx
Reply 2
Original post by Karisa96
Please in the future don't ever post any kind of photos on any social media website, they can potentially come back to haunt you.
Its not worth it. Xx

It is going to end up haunting me now when I am older, it will. Everyone will find out, you can see my bathroom and my hand and my bed cover in some of them and my mum can confirm they are mines. I am an idiot.
Original post by Danngg
It is going to end up haunting me now when I am older, it will. Everyone will find out, you can see my bathroom and my hand and my bed cover in some of them and my mum can confirm they are mines. I am an idiot.

The most important thing, is that you learn from your mistakes.
Given time hopefully it will die down a tad.
Good luck. Xx
Reply 4
The most important thing, is that you learn from your mistakes.
Given time hopefully it will die down a tad.
Good luck. Xx

I dont think I am fine, I think they are just going to put it somewhere and its going to stay there forever - “Whatever goes on the internet, stays there” and for all my life I will know that. They can even get people I know in real life (family,friends) to know if they try.
Original post by Danngg
I dont think I am fine, I think they are just going to put it somewhere and its going to stay there forever - “Whatever goes on the internet, stays there” and for all my life I will know that. They can even get people I know in real life (family,friends) to know if they try.

Unfortunately, that is one of the pitfalls, of posting things on websites. As I said hopefully over time things will die down. Xx
Reply 6
Unfortunately, that is one of the pitfalls, of posting things on websites. As I said hopefully over time things will die down. Xx

Do you think it can go big if they put it somewhere big and do whatever it takes to expose me AKA try to find my school etc (they can if they try) they can show that and put my name under it and school :frown: my life is over now, once everyone finds out im gonna be humiliated at
Original post by Danngg
Do you think it can go big if they put it somewhere big and do whatever it takes to expose me AKA try to find my school etc (they can if they try) they can show that and put my name under it and school :frown: my life is over now, once everyone finds out im gonna be humiliated at

Don't overthink things at this stage, its a situation of only time will tell.
Carry on as normal with your life, dont let this drag you down.
Reply 8
Don't do this again, it's not a good thing to do.

Listen, it will sink without trace. People don't have a sustained interest in these things, it's like they used to say about items in newspapers, 'today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip paper'.

How old are you, by the way?
Reply 9
Don't overthink things at this stage, its a situation of only time will tell.
Carry on as normal with your life, dont let this drag you down.

I cant because this is life threatening, whatever they do, if they manage then its literally game over for me.
Reply 10
Original post by Kerzen
Don't do this again, it's not a good thing to do.

Listen, it will sink without trace. People don't have a sustained interest in these things, it's like they used to say about items in newspapers, 'today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip paper'.

How old are you, by the way?

14, but the person always threatens me and always tries to make me feel bad for doing it and threatens to expose me, it worries me. He wont stop, he never will
Reply 11
Original post by Danngg
I cant because this is life threatening, whatever they do, if they manage then its literally game over f

Original post by Danngg
14, but the person always threatens me and always tries to make me feel bad for doing it and threatens to expose me, it worries me. He wont stop, he never will

Danngg

Do you live in the UK?
Reply 12
Original post by Kerzen
Danngg

Do you live in the UK?

Yes
Reply 13
Who is this person?

"the person always threatens me and always tries to make me feel bad for doing it and threatens to expose me, it worries me. He wont stop, he never will"
Do they know your real name/ social media and is your face showing?
Reply 15
Original post by Kerzen
Who is this person?

"the person always threatens me and always tries to make me feel bad for doing it and threatens to expose me, it worries me. He wont stop, he never will"

A random stranger whos mad for what I did, I dont know him in real life.
Reply 16
Original post by Danngg

How are they going to find out more about you? Is it someone you know or did you put personal details online? Either way, they probably got what they want in the way of nudes to use and share and it's fairly unlikely they'll do anything further; it could cause too much trouble for them.

If you are that concerned, then you need to speak to a trusted adult, even a teacher, or the police.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Do they know your real name/ social media and is your face showing?

I dont know I took the picture in dark so hopefully not and I doubt the reflection is that good.
Reply 18
Original post by Surnia
How are they going to find out more about you? Is it someone you know or did you put personal details online? Either way, they probably got what they want in the way of nudes to use and share and it's fairly unlikely they'll do anything further; it could cause too much trouble for them.

If you are that concerned, then you need to speak to a trusted adult, even a teacher, or the police.

The police wont do anything, If i tell teacher theyll tell my parents and I dont want my parents knowing what I did. Yes, I showed them a picture and I once said my name but not my full name but still.
Original post by Danngg
I dont know I took the picture in dark so hopefully not and I doubt the reflection is that good.

You don't have to worry as the picture can pass as anybody then and if it comes back to you just deny iy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending