The Student Room Group

I sent **** pics cuz i am dumb

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
You don't have to worry as the picture can pass as anybody then and if it comes back to you just deny iy

Theres still proof its mine, alot. And I think in like the reflections you can see my face a bit I dont know I cant remember.
Reply 21
Original post by Danngg
The police wont do anything, If i tell teacher theyll tell my parents and I dont want my parents knowing what I did. Yes, I showed them a picture and I once said my name but not my full name but still.

The Police will do something if someone is pestering you via a website; at the end of the day, you are only 14.

Listen, it feels strange recommending an organisation called Childline to you at the age of 14, but you are still within their age group and I think that they would listen, understand and advise.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/
Reply 22
Original post by Kerzen
The Police will do something if someone is pestering you via a website; at the end of the day, you are only 14.

Listen, it feels strange recommending an organisation called Childline to you at the age of 14, but you are still within their age group and I think that they would listen, understand and advise.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/

If anyone finds out what I did, ill just have to admit it :frown:
Original post by Danngg
I sent them on a discord server, i didnt show my face but i cant remember well and I think it shows like a reflection off it, I feel like a idiot for sending it and I just did it on the public were people screenshoted it and started to show it in other servers. How likely is anyone from my family,friend to find out

these things happen sadly even when they are meant to be your friend i have not personally been through this but i have seen it done to someone and its not very nice people are not always as nice as u think they might be but it depends on who sees it but its highly unlikely i wish u the best and i hope things dont go that far for u
Reply 24
Original post by Danngg
The police wont do anything, If i tell teacher theyll tell my parents and I dont want my parents knowing what I did. Yes, I showed them a picture and I once said my name but not my full name but still.

So why do you think there'll be comeback from you posting these pics?

The police will do something as at 14 you are underage and it's illegal to be sharing these pics.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Danngg
If anyone finds out what I did, ill just have to admit it :frown:

Listen, the way you are writing about this suggests that you feel that you have no control over the situation, but you have more than you think.

You can talk to Childline, you can get the help of the Police if necessary. This other person is wrong to be bothering you via this website and that behaviour is not acceptable.

It will be much better to take proper advice on this now and then put it behind you. You are 14, you have so many good things ahead of you, you shouldn't be spending any more time dwelling on this.

Will you try to get in touch with Childline and speak to them?
Reply 26
Original post by Kerzen
Listen, the way you are writing about this suggests that you feel that you have no control over the situation, but you have more than you think.

You can talk to Childline, you can get the help of the Police if necessary. This other person is wrong to be bothering you via this website and that behaviour is not acceptable.

It will be much better to take proper advice on this now and then put it behind you. You are 14, you have so many good things ahead of you, you shouldn't be spending any more time dwelling on this.

Will you try to get in touch with Childline and speak to them?

My parents will end up knowing, theyll be soo annoyed and its my own fault anyways for sending it as a troll and not expecting anything to happen. The past is the past and I cant change it. What happens next I just have to eat the consequences and its going to be as ruff as it is going to be. I could get humiliated, hated by family or anything. Oh well.
I dont understand. What exactly did you send? Is it d*ick pic? What were you thinking when you sent it? I feel like this is a trolll...yeah I'm pretty sure it is lol
Reply 28
I dont understand. What exactly did you send? Is it d*ick pic? What were you thinking when you sent it? I feel like this is a trolll...yeah I'm pretty sure it is lol

The thread isnt s troll but I was trying to be one during the d*ick pic thing but it ended up going all wrong.
Discord saves every image that it loads to a cache client-side, which remains there for 3-6 months before being deleted. This means that it is very likely that this person has a copy of the image on their computer even if they don't realise it. There are loads of programs out there where you can view and browse these images by the way, like Cache Monkey.
The moral of the story is: don't ever send **** pics to anyone over the internet.
Original post by Kerzen
Who is this person?

"the person always threatens me and always tries to make me feel bad for doing it and threatens to expose me, it worries me. He wont stop, he never will"

yeahh

you should talk to your parents about it,srsly
Original post by Danngg
I sent them on a discord server, i didnt show my face but i cant remember well and I think it shows like a reflection off it, I feel like a idiot for sending it and I just did it on the public were people screenshoted it and started to show it in other servers. How likely is anyone from my family,friend to find out

Well was it in a server with people who know you're family or know you personally?
You don't have to worry as the picture can pass as anybody then and if it comes back to you just deny iy

I agree I don't think you should worry so much if they do not know you personally. If the person does not know you and they haven't seen your face I would just stop talking to them in general. If they are threatening you then that might be a reason to go to the police. The person threatening you will only get into trouble themselves if the "expose you". When they threaten you are they forcing you to do other things that you are not comfortable with? If that is the case tell your parents and go to the police. Ultimately they will be happy that it is over and if the police can stop it circulating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending