The Student Room Group

telling my boyfriend that i am a little

Scroll to see replies

i am 16
i am not attention seeking or attention staved i am a goth and have been all my life because its who i am and sorryif that upsets people but i am not about to change and i have been a little for a few years not and i just wanted to know how to tell my boyfriend not t gt judge by people for who i am
i dont need anyones opion of my life just need to know how to tell him i thought people n here were nice and not going to judge people i dont think it is fair i am not asking u to judge me just asking a question i dont care what u think about me so what its me and i am not gonna change and i like who i am if u dont go away
Original post by Alice summers
i am not attention seeking or attention staved i am a goth and have been all my life because its who i am and sorryif that upsets people but i am not about to change and i have been a little for a few years not and i just wanted to know how to tell my boyfriend not t gt judge by people for who i am

Being a 'goth' is in your DNA then?

I find this thread quite funny, no offense though. I thought your original post was some grammatical error. "I like being a little." :confused:
Then I scrolled more and figured out what was going on. I'll try to be serious and treat this like any other thread though.

1. How long have you known each other?
2. How well do you trust him?
3. How much do you know about him?
Reply 24
Attachment not found
Yeah there's prob special weird forums for this kind of thing elsewhere...
Reply 26
Sounds like you just want to be a baby, “a little” is not a term that makes any sense and is the kind of thing a toddler would say, which I suppose may be the point.
(edited 3 years ago)
we have been together for ages and yes u trust him and i know him well
Reply 28
Original post by macy_m
Attachment not found

Explode from annoying over this ever being a thing that was discussed.
Original post by Bio 7
Sounds like you just want to be a baby, “a little” is not a term that makes any sense and is the kind of thing a toddler would say, which i suppose may be the point.

It's a perfectly well understood term
it is the term that is used
if no one has anything nice t say dont say it i just wanted to ask for help k i did not want to be judge or made fun of
Original post by Bio 7
All I can think when hearing it right now is sectioning.

Cool, I suppose this is an actually ok thing to say. I defer to my first post on this thread.
Find a Chinese guy, a lot of them love that stuff.

Honestly, I think guys who like that kind of thing tends to mean they have other red flags or they're doing it out of naivety. It's also quite impractical for men in the UK to do it for a number of reasons, firstly it's expensive and requires a lot of free time and so unless you have a very well paying and flexible job it's unsustainable, secondly people will heavily judge you for it if you do it in the public eye.
i have never had any problems on here before and this is the first time i have i thought people have always been nice on here
that is bloody weird
Im not understanding what you mean here
i did not know there were things on redit
its not a kink
I'd get on reddit if I were you. The only thing you'll get here are insults.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending