The Student Room Group

My brother has left the house in a state after a party...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I didn't have the party... my brother doesn't give a flying **** whatso****ingever about social distancing.

Should have phoned the police tbh.
@SoulfulTwist
@Reality Check

I hope you don't mind me @ting you

I just went out to get the dog some food, and I come back and my brother and a few of his friends are in the kitchen doing **** all.

One of them even goes "Hi (my name) we had a rave the other night" to which I replied "Yeah, and you lot kept me up till 4 am".

He says "Oh, you were in?"...

"You don't ****ing say".

How can these people have no ****ing idea...

No, I don't mind at all :smile:

He's a bit of a knobend, isn't he? Has he done like any tidying up yet?
Original post by Reality Check
No, I don't mind at all :smile:

He's a bit of a knobend, isn't he? Has he done like any tidying up yet?

Garden is still a mess, the sitting room hasn't be put back to how it was, floors are covered in grime, alcohol/juice. The place stinks, and they're just stood around talking and eating like it's not actually that bad.

I can tell you that if our mum and dad were here to see the state of the place, they'd drop a bomb.

"A bit of a knobhead" is quite the understatement lol ... he's a toerag and a ****. I've honestly tried my best with him and my sister, but it's the same **** every single ****ing time.

My sister just ruined anything I tried to do at the restaurant/bar my dad owns in a single night, and my brother is blowing the house up behind our parents' back.

I need to get away from this place, I really do.
And then there's the constant gaslighting from them. As soon as I point out their behaviour or at least try to stand up for myself, it's always "No I/we never, stop making things up", "You're crazy", "Stop being so childish".

That's why it comes as such a surprise to me that when they do get caught doing **** like this, people outside the family will say "We're sorry you have to put up with that crap" and "You're not going crazy, you live in a toxic household".

Garden is still a mess, the sitting room hasn't be put back to how it was, floors are covered in grime, alcohol/juice. The place stinks, and they're just stood around talking and eating like it's not actually that bad.

I can tell you that if our mum and dad were here to see the state of the place, they'd drop a bomb.

"A bit of a knobhead" is quite the understatement lol ... he's a toerag and a ****. I've honestly tried my best with him and my sister, but it's the same **** every single ****ing time.

My sister just ruined anything I tried to do at the restaurant/bar my dad owns in a single night, and my brother is blowing the house up behind our parents' back.

Just not bloody fair, is it. I'd be inclined to take a few photos of the place: not to use them to upset your mum and dad or anything when they come back, but just so you've got some sort of record that it's you who is the responsible one, and your siblings are the ones acting like little brats.

I still wouldn't clean it up for them. You brother simply has to do it - there's no way you should be 'covering' for him by ending up doing it yourself.

I really do sympathise. I have a younger brother who is a complete tosser - and an older brother who I'm really close to. Siblings, grrr
Snitch snitch snitch snitch snich on him to your parents
i love gettin my siblings in trouble
You could report your house to the police as a concerned neighbour for breaking social distancing.
Also remove or reorganise things in your parents bedroom plus leave some of the litter in there as well as leaving condoms around.

When they question you about whats gone on , just say you were in your bedroom or you'd rather not say as you feel loyalty to your brother and the neighbours were unreasonable by informing the police. Hide in your room.
This reminds me of an incident with my brother. He was a spoiled brat and I had to do everything around the house.

When I was 17, and my brother was 14, my parents went off to Rome for the weekend, leaving me in charge.

As soon as their car drove out of sight my brother said: I’m going to get you into trouble. If you make me a meal, I’ll throw it in the bin and tell mum and dad you weren’t feeding me”. I carried on just as normal, until one day I made his favourite tea of beef burgers, chips and peas. Without tasting it, he threw it away, laughing “I’m the favourite, so they’ll never believe you,”

I had already had headaches and had to visit the Gp, because this had been worrying me so much. So what did I do? I phoned my boyfriend in floods of tears. Now both boys were at the same boarding school, but my boyfriend was in the sixth form and in charge of my brother’s dorm.

He raced round in his car and went straight to the bin, inspecting its contents. He then turned to my brother and said, if you give .... any more trouble, I’ll make your life hell”.

His behaviour did improve and yes, my boyfriend did make his life hell in the dorm the next term.

Mind you he is now in his 50s and still a spoilt ********
In cases like these I always take photographic evidence...
Reply 49

Ugh he sounds like a waste of oxygen and is unlikely to clean anything up.
Since this is about 5 days later what ended up happening?

Also you are so sweary in your posts and I love it.
Are parties even allowed now?
(coronavirus)
Original post by Bio 7
Ugh he sounds like a waste of oxygen and is unlikely to clean anything up.
Since this is about 5 days later what ended up happening?

Also you are so sweary in your posts and I love it.

Well... around 3 am this morning I woke up to someone trying to kick the door down of where I’m staying. My brother had another party and they were up until 5 I think.

So someone kicks at my door twice, I wake up, start shouting and swearing and banging on my door. I heard someone say « Leave it, leave it » and then my brother say « it’s ok they’ve gone »

I have no idea who it was. Was it one of his drunk friends being a prick or waste it someone else??
Oh yeah and I haven’t seen the state of the house since last night. I don’t want to even go and see...

He did do some cleaning up from last time, but the floors are in a right state still and I’m sure our mum will notice that tomorrow when she comes back.
Why is he having parties during a pandemic?

Good for you for not getting involved.

It's not fair you're being let tot live with a mess but if he's not willing to clean it up then maybe you'll have to bite your tongue and clean up so that you can go back to feeling comfortable again.

...After that feel free to trash his room and say he needs to clean it up hahah
Why is he having parties during a pandemic?

Good for you for not getting involved.

It's not fair you're being let tot live with a mess but if he's not willing to clean it up then maybe you'll have to bite your tongue and clean up so that you can go back to feeling comfortable again.

...After that feel free to trash his room and say he needs to clean it up hahah

Our mum's back tomorrow. I haven't seen the state of the place from last night...

I'm not getting involved with him because I know how he'll react and I will get ****ing angry with him.
Our mum's back tomorrow. I haven't seen the state of the place from last night...

I'm not getting involved with him because I know how he'll react and I will get ****ing angry with him.

Oh ok then, not your problem to carry your brother after all.
Jesus your brother sounds like an arse. Also I love how sweary your posts are
Original post by josie71202
Jesus your brother sounds like an arse. Also I love how sweary your posts are

Ha yeah usually happens when I'm pissed off

I really had to stop myself from confronting him yesterday.
Ha yeah usually happens when I'm pissed off

I really had to stop myself from confronting him yesterday.

don't confront him. You'll get yourself into more trouble
Original post by josie71202
don't confront him. You'll get yourself into more trouble

I definitely won't be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending