The Student Room Group

Who's your favourite TSR user?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sam_R9
It's hard to choose just one :unsure:
I'll tag all my favourite users here, hehe.

- @Kk1999
- @Halfeti Rose
- @AM.TSR
- @RizK
- @SoulfulTwist
- @Arthur_Morgan
- @Hellohsjakodsmka
- @5hyl33n

Love y'all :h:

Edit: I'm sorry if I've missed out anyone. Pls let me know before you kill me :ashamed:

Aww Thanks EEE :jumphug:
Difficult to choose one so..

@Sam_R9
@gongoozled goose
@Moonbow
If I missed anyone sorry!!
(edited 3 years ago)
The one who started this same thread last week.
(edited 3 years ago)
Thanks buddy :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
The one who started this same thread last week.

I'm not a huge fan of these threads, to be honest with you. They end up a bit cliquey, even though they're doubtless well-intentioned. Put it this way - I"m always able to list 95% of the names that will appear in the following three or four pages.
Original post by Reality Check
I'm not a huge fan of these threads, to be honest with you. They end up a bit cliquey, even though they're doubtless well-intentioned. Put it this way - I"m always able to list 95% of the names that will appear in the following three or four pages.

As always RC, you are right on the money.
I guess I must be one of them lol.
Hope you are well? Xx
Original post by Karisa96
As always RC, you are right on the money.
I guess I must be one of them lol.
Hope you are well? Xx

:smile: I know these threads are always well-intentioned and don't seek to exclude anyone, but if you never appear on the 'list', you're not going to ever feel in the 'club' - and I'm not entirely sure we should be aiming for that. It's not a big thing though, and these threads are always full of lovely people, so that's the main thing!

Very well thank you - busy keeping spaniels cool, particularly silly spaniels which insist on charging round fields and then overheat and look plaintive. How are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Reality Check
:smile: I know these threads are always well-intentioned and don't seek to exclude anyone, but if you never appear on the 'list', you're not going to ever feel in the 'club' - and I'm not entirely sure we should be aiming for that. It's not a big thing though, and these threads are always full of lovely people, so that's the main thing!

Very well thank you - busy keeping spaniels cool, particularly silly spaniels which insist on charging round fields and then overheat and look plaintive. How are you doing? :smile:

I'm doing good to thanks.
Just having a chilling carefree weekend, after a busy week at the office. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend. Xx
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Rose_symonia
For meeeeee:
@Karisa96
@SuperiorPotato
@Amelia123 (RIP)
@neko no basu
@BlueBazooka
@HaydenFordz
@Tracey1995
I haven’t been active on this and these are pretty much the only people I’ve been speaking to😅
And don’t slap me okay? THIS ISNT IN ORDER.

Oh Rose your sister should be top always hahaha xxxx love you still sister x

@Rose_symonia

@Karisa96

@Oxford Mum

There's others but you know I would add you's but you know all know who you are ok xx
See you have a friend, I see you've just been mentioned on Megan's post.
Original post by Tracey1995
Oh Rose your sister should be top always hahaha xxxx love you still sister x

@Rose_symonia

@Karisa96

@Hellohsjakodsmka

@Oxford Mum

There's others but you know I would add you's but you know all know who you are ok xx

Thanks babes, number two on the list, im happy with that. Xx
Original post by Karisa96
Thanks babes, number two on the list, im happy with that. Xx

Number two better than nothing I suppose but glad you are happy with it x
Need to put my wee adopted sister top to keep her happy xx
Reply 53

awww thank you hunny 🥰🥰🥰
Awww Tracey that’s lovely xx
I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to one person, no way. And if I made a list I think it would be way too long :lol:
Original post by gtty123
Reality Check.

Original post by thagirlhanna
Ah yes i can agree with this one :h:

Original post by mnot
Hard to say there are a lot of users I really respect.

I probably enjoy Reality Checks posts the most, he has a real skill for judging the tone of a thread response.

Original post by nathan_nacu
Reality Check and Harrysbar. RIP J Papi. Do love a bit of a debate with Napp and mgi too

You are all far too lovely to me :smile: Thank you - that means a lot to me.

Quick Reply

Latest