The Student Room Group

Bullying

When i was around 8 i was bullied by my whole year group and had to grow up very fast as i had 2 little sisters and i had to take care of them and on top of that everywhere i went i would feel that everyone is judging me which is why i don want to go out. i am 15 now but the bullying didnt stop untill i was 13 or 14 so i had to grow up very fast and i wish i stanned BTS then so maybe a little light of my life could entered then but i was struggling between home and school life and even now i feel like the world is collapsing and its even worst now since there is exam after exam. Right now my life is similar to when i was 8 years old and sincei am 15 everyone wants me to grow up but how can i grow up when i havnt even had a childhood. All these years i have been to the headteachers office and back, interventions for my mental health and none of it was working. So now i rarely ever smile cuz i feel like no one wants to see me happy. I am crying while writing this but every day i cry whilst going sleep and everyday i wake up with swollen eyes and no one asks why. Like no one cares for me. ik you guys will be like oh its ok we care for you i care anbout you but in realitly no one really cares everyone has their own life but i just really wanna get tis off my chest.

Scroll to see replies

What makes you happy? I like readin myself, do you have any honest joys?
Reply 2
Original post by lapregunta
what makes you happy? I like readin myself, do you have any honest joys?

tbh the only happiness i get is when bts really posats something other than tha nothing else all i ever do s work and thats what i am expecte to do
Original post by Anonymous
When i was around 8 i was bullied by my whole year group and had to grow up very fast as i had 2 little sisters and i had to take care of them and on top of that everywhere i went i would feel that everyone is judging me which is why i don want to go out. i am 15 now but the bullying didnt stop untill i was 13 or 14 so i had to grow up very fast and i wish i stanned BTS then so maybe a little light of my life could entered then but i was struggling between home and school life and even now i feel like the world is collapsing and its even worst now since there is exam after exam. Right now my life is similar to when i was 8 years old and sincei am 15 everyone wants me to grow up but how can i grow up when i havnt even had a childhood. All these years i have been to the headteachers office and back, interventions for my mental health and none of it was working. So now i rarely ever smile cuz i feel like no one wants to see me happy. I am crying while writing this but every day i cry whilst going sleep and everyday i wake up with swollen eyes and no one asks why. Like no one cares for me. ik you guys will be like oh its ok we care for you i care anbout you but in realitly no one really cares everyone has their own life but i just really wanna get tis off my chest.

hey! i feel like you may really benefit from talking to someone professional about how you feel if you're not already - it seems like you've got a lot of raw, withheld emotions and perhaps chatting to a counsellor would help with that. there are some good websites out there where you can have an online chat with counsellors (Kooth, Childline) or you could ring a free helpline :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by sunsetpeony
hey! I feel like you may really benefit from talking to someone professional about how you feel if you're not already - it seems like you've got a lot of raw, withheld emotions and perhaps chatting to a counsellor would help with that. There are some good websites out there where you can have an online chat with counsellors (kooth, childline) or you could ring a free helpline :smile:

bruh my parents are indian strict indian parentd
tbh the only happiness i get is when bts really posats something other than tha nothing else all i ever do s work and thats what i am expecte to do

I'm not sure I understand. Perhaps you might find people with whom you share you're interest? Social mediums are good for that sort of thing.
bruh my parents are indian strict indian parentd

you don't have to tell them - kooth is anonymous and you wouldn't have to even talk out-loud. sorry if this is not an option :frown:

You need to find more things you enjoy.
Reply 8
Original post by fingersxedagain
you need to find more things you enjoy.

like i cant go anywhere cuz there is a local lockdown where i live
yeah i get you i feel the same ive got 4 siblings to take care of plus my own mental health plus the hate from my parents and people around me. in all honesty i think the only thing keeping me going is my friend and literally youtube so i can distract myself from this place. i dont know how to advise you sorry this post was not necessary but i do feel how you feel everyday.

im just waiting for the future i guess
Original post by anonymous
yeah i get you i feel the same ive got 4 siblings to take care of plus my own mental health plus the hate from my parents and people around me. In all honesty i think the only thing keeping me going is my friend and literally youtube so i can distract myself from this place. I dont know how to advise you sorry this post was not necessary but i do feel how you feel everyday.

Im just waiting for the future i guess

inni yt and tiktok is the only escape i have
but i dont even have a phone so i just go on my ipad in secret and then there is my sisters that snatch my ipad from me.
Like noone sees the hardwoerk i put in and they just see te bad tins i do like if i have done bad in a test or like shouted at my sisters for doing some ****.
no bt boris johnson said it like 11 in the night an hour before it was implimetendv
inni yt and tiktok is the only escape i have
but i dont even have a phone so i just go on my ipad in secret and then there is my sisters that snatch my ipad from me.
Like noone sees the hardwoerk i put in and they just see te bad tins i do like if i have done bad in a test or like shouted at my sisters for doing some ****.

i understand my parents take my phone away aswell, i always seem to take the blame from them and my dad always mentally messes with my head. my mum only cooks for my dad and not for us so i do the cooking for my siblings so thats great 👍🏼
Original post by anonymous
i understand my parents take my phone away aswell, i always seem to take the blame from them and my dad always mentally messes with my head. My mum only cooks for my dad and not for us so i do the cooking for my siblings so thats great 👍🏼

thans for understanding mee
Original post by sunsetpeony
you don't have to tell them - kooth is anonymous and you wouldn't have to even talk out-loud. sorry if this is not an option :frown:

kooth is online and anonymous
Original post by josie71202
kooth is online and anonymous

OK
OK

hopefully you find help there :hugs:

thank you