The Student Room Group

Cutest ‘how we met’ stories?

Has anyone heard any cute stories of how somebody met their partner? Drop them below!
we met in my head :blushing:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard any cute stories of how somebody met their partner? Drop them below!

Hi, I don't know if this is cute but I think it's pretty awesome.. so my partner is from Hungary and I'm from England, but we met in a tiny village at the top of Scotland, where we both worked at a hotel.. we met, flirted, made out in the laundry room and have been together for 6 years now! We even moved back to England together.. if I believed in fate I would say it was fate as it's a completely random place to meet especially as the village is literally a village! I truly believe he is my soulmate :love:
Reply 3
Original post by Abzzz57
Hi, I don't know if this is cute but I think it's pretty awesome.. so my partner is from Hungary and I'm from England, but we met in a tiny village at the top of Scotland, where we both worked at a hotel.. we met, flirted, made out in the laundry room and have been together for 6 years now! We even moved back to England together.. if I believed in fate I would say it was fate as it's a completely random place to meet especially as the village is literally a village! I truly believe he is my soulmate :love:

Aww this is so sweet! You really meet the best people at the most random times
Reply 4
Original post by rxyaltyx
we met in my head :blushing:

Same here ahahaha😍
Original post by Anonymous
Same here ahahaha😍

it was sooooo romantic :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending