The Student Room Group

Just want to be a Manchester United fan

I want to be a good loyal fan but I keep having to remember that Jesse Lingard plays for us and he is just so annoying.
Reply 1
got you 3rd though eh
Reply 2
if you let 1 footballer influence whether or not you should be a fan of a club, then maybe you shouldn't support a football team.
Reply 3
Original post by gjd800
got you 3rd though eh

What?
Reply 4
Original post by tan030
if you let 1 footballer influence whether or not you should be a fan of a club, then maybe you shouldn't support a football team.

It’s Phil Jones as well and I feel like pogba is a bit focused on his hair
Reply 5
One player ruins your decision about being a "fan"? Are you even a 'true' fan lol?
Reply 6
Original post by Hard dude
It’s Phil Jones as well and I feel like pogba is a bit focused on his hair

then go and support liverpool or man city
Reply 7
Original post by gtty123
One player ruins your decision about being a "fan"? Are you even a 'true' fan lol?

It’s Phil Jones as well and kind of pogba
Reply 8
Original post by tan030
then go and support liverpool or man city

Nah
Reply 9

Ok, 3 people? Is that even a good enough reason lol?
I want to be a good loyal fan but I keep having to remember that Jesse Lingard plays for us and he is just so annoying.

football is a team sport, a player shouldn't be matter for your decision. You will find any players in any teams you dislike.

Although I can't bear some players in footballs teams, personality should not be the criteria. As long as the players perform, I don't care.
Lifelong United fan here. I might see things differently, as my very first home was on Clifton Street, Old Trafford, and then we moved down the road to Stretford, so I may be slightly biased. However, I personally wouldn't give a flying sausage if EVERY United player was the biggest pile of c rap imaginable. I would still HAVE to be a Man United fan. I don't have a choice. They are part of me, my environment and my childhood area growing up. If you are from Watford or somewhere though, I can see where you might be coming from.
Original post by tan030

That's right! either I like a team with the two sides of a medal or I don't!

In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson ... go and support Chelsea!
Original post by markova21
Lifelong United fan here. I might see things differently, as my very first home was on Clifton Street, Old Trafford, and then we moved down the road to Stretford, so I may be slightly biased. However, I personally wouldn't give a flying sausage if EVERY United player was the biggest pile of c rap imaginable. I would still HAVE to be a Man United fan. I don't have a choice. They are part of me, my environment and my childhood area growing up. If you are from Watford or somewhere though, I can see where you might be coming from.

Hello to the Manchester United fan from Manchester. How does it feel to be unique?
Reply 16
have you even bought the T-shirt?

mu tshirt.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest