The Student Room Group

Is it weird to like older women

I like older women even though I am only 19 I like women in their 30s, I liked some teachers at school and I like Tina O’Brien but she’s 36. Some people have called me weird for liking them and some people are the same.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not weird at all. Some people like Tina now at 36, some loved her 20 years ago when she was 16.
It's all about personal taste.
Reply 2
Original post by 24dean73
Not weird at all. Some people like Tina now at 36, some loved her 20 years ago when she was 16.
It's all about personal taste.

Adam Johnson would have like her when she was 15 lmao
Liking and having a relationship are two different things. I'm a believer in the merits of the half plus seven rule (so if the older person in a relationship is 36, the younger one should be over 25), largely because of a disapproval of dirty old men like Woody Allen or Boris Johnson.
No.
Different people have different attraction and dating preferences.
Age, accent, height, looks, body shape, hobbies, activist/political/religious beliefs.
All is Fair in Love and War :smile:
As long as everyone is a consenting adult...Keep in mind that when it comes to serious relationships, you'd probably have issues in terms of where you both are in life and what your near future might be like. Silly age relationship calculations are used by children lol. It's about where you are on the same page and what your future, realistically, could look like.
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
No.
Different people have different attraction and dating preferences.
Age, accent, height, looks, body shape, hobbies, activist/political/religious beliefs.

What car do you have?
Reply 8
Original post by gigaberry
As long as everyone is a consenting adult...Keep in mind that when it comes to serious relationships, you'd probably have issues in terms of where you both are in life and what your near future might be like. Silly age relationship calculations are used by children lol. It's about where you are on the same page and what your future, realistically, could look like.

Ok
Everyone has their own preference so it doesn't matter. You love who you love and there is no problem in liking someone who is older (;
Original post by naimamahmood15
Everyone has their own preference so it doesn't matter. You love who you love and there is no problem in liking someone who is older (;

Cheers
I love older women's feet! :smile:

Had the pleasure of dating an older woman and she even ended up agreeing to take my chastity keys for a short while, which was great fun although at times quite awkward.
Reply 12
Personality wise, I prefer older women more tbh. They come across as experienced, open and generally more accepting compared to younger ones but this is just from my own observations.
Original post by TJ1997
Personality wise, I prefer older women more tbh. They come across as experienced, open and generally more accepting compared to younger ones but this is just from my own observations.

I find them more attractive
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
I find them more attractive

I don't blame you.

Celeb wise, I think some older stars like Liz Hurley or Emma Bunton for example are still absolutely stunning!
Original post by TJ1997
I don't blame you.

Celeb wise, I think some older stars like Liz Hurley or Emma Bunton for example are still absolutely stunning!

What about Tina O’Brien
Reply 16
What about Tina O’Brien

She's alright, but not really my type.
Original post by TJ1997
She's alright, but not really my type.

What about this Laura tobin
I like older women even though I am only 19 I like women in their 30s, I liked some teachers at school and I like Tina O’Brien but she’s 36. Some people have called me weird for liking them and some people are the same.

It's not really weird, especially not with celebs, I mean my guy best mate calls a lot of people Milfs even Gilfs for grandmasss lmfao, you're of age so it isn't really anything weird, especially not coming from someone who finds Henry Cavil hot :colondollar:
No I don’t think there is anything wrong with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending