bystanders stopped it after I downed the guy
who with
Reply 5
Original post by rxyaltyx
who with

some random racist guy who started having a go at me for dropping litter
Original post by ANM775

how old r u? and how old was the other guy?
Reply 7
Original post by vix.xvi
how old r u? and how old was the other guy?

i'm mid 30s

the other guy looked about 50
Reply 8
Original post by ANM775
Title.

that's cute, i lowkey like aggressive men :<
i wish that wasn't the case.
was it physical, verbal... or....?
Reply 10
Original post by ANM775

don't drop litter, boy. what if a turtle eats it and chokes. and dies. or a bird.
naughty. what's race got to do with it?
Reply 11
are you okay?
TBH, I would have had a go at you for dropping litter too. ( Just verbally, and not in a racist way ).
Why didn’t you just walk away? That would have been the more mature thing to do.
Reply 14
Original post by ANM775
he started saying stuff like "you coming to my country dropping litter.........."

yeah, just about.

He only got 1 blow in.

I got about 5. on the 5th blow I hit him above the eye and blood started gushing out, his legs gave way and he dropped to the floor. there was a bit of blood on my arm from hitting him, but a lot more on the floor and his head. bystanders started jumping in the way and stopping the fight at that point. people started telling me to leave. some people were congratulated me for knocking him over.

he got up quicky tbf and started walking after me like he wanted to continue, but i wasn't keen to get into it again and he soon gave up

okay, he sounds like a **** but he could still report you to the police
There's no excuse for him being racist towards you but you could have defused the situation after he asked you to pick it up by picking it up or just walking away. You are lucky the police weren't called to be honest, there was no need for that situation to become physical and I personally wouldn't be proud about it.
Original post by CoolCavy
There's no excuse for him being racist towards you but you could have defused the situation after he asked you to pick it up by picking it up or just walking away. You are lucky the police weren't called to be honest, there was no need for that situation to become physical and I personally wouldn't be proud about it.

Exactly. Technically, the other guy would be able to press charges for assault if the police came.
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
okay, he sounds like a **** but he could still report you to the police

Original post by CoolCavy

He actually got physical first by grabbing me by the neck and throwing me.

I staggered a bit, did not fall but dropped my burger.

At this point I thought about hitting him but witheld.
Things later esculated with him shouting agressively at a 15 year old girl who was trying to tell him to leave me alone. he looked like he wanted to hit her. i didn't like that. several young people were also telling me to hit him. he was still mouthing off to me, and i clenched my fist. he then noticed and started telling me, go on then .. you look like you want to do something, hit me.

so i gave him his wish.

right hook to the cheek....

he then started coming at me, like he was trying to close the range and hit me... but i backed up whilst throwing jabs.

by time he had gotten his first right hook in, he had taken around 4 blows. the 5th blow i landed split above his eye and downed him

yes, i am aware of the police. that is why initially didn't hit him when he grabbed me by my neck.
but there's only so much i was willing to take from this guy...
You both behaved like morons...sorry.
Reply 19
Original post by TheMandalorian
Why didn’t you just walk away? That would have been the more mature thing to do.

in hindsight i should have not got into that fight yes.

I'm generally not one to back down when someone is having a go at me like that though.
I walked away from another drunk white dude who was racist to me a few months ago and said "alright n****r" [i stopped and gave him a dirty look], then the dude had the common sense to de -esculate by trying to act friendly ...so i let it go and walked away.

but the dude today just kept going on and on, and acting aggressive to that 15 year old girl as well.... that eventually he took me over my limits........

Latest