The Student Room Group

Need some help regarding an essay

Tried asking for help the other day, not sure if I posted in the right topic, but recently I applied for Leeds Trinity and they requested an Entry Essay. I've completed the essay, but was curious if anyone would be able to give me any pointers on if there's anything I would be able to do to improve my work? I'm just stressing out a lot as going to LTU is something I truly truly want to do, and I'm just not 100% on writing essays after being away from education for 3+ years. Cheers :smile:
Original post by Valkyrion
Tried asking for help the other day, not sure if I posted in the right topic, but recently I applied for Leeds Trinity and they requested an Entry Essay. I've completed the essay, but was curious if anyone would be able to give me any pointers on if there's anything I would be able to do to improve my work? I'm just stressing out a lot as going to LTU is something I truly truly want to do, and I'm just not 100% on writing essays after being away from education for 3+ years. Cheers :smile:

I have no idea about entry essays or anything, but I have experience with regular essays and personal statements... :redface: I'd be happy to give it a gander unless you can find someone else more experienced with LTU and the like.

@Synergy_ Might be more qualified.
Reply 2
Original post by Quick-use
I have no idea about entry essays or anything, but I have experience with regular essays and personal statements... :redface: I'd be happy to give it a gander unless you can find someone else more experienced with LTU and the like.

That would be an absolute lifesaver mate. The essay's just a standard essay essentially showcasing my "level of education" to get into the university, with a normal essay question, would it be alright to send it to you through pms along with the question and a couple of other bits that LTU has said to me? Cheers
Original post by Quick-use

Unfortunately, I am in the same position as you. I only have experience with regular essays and personal statements :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending