The Student Room Group

Student Discount

Hi, I am hopefully going to uni in September. I would like to apply for unidays to get student discount but I understand that you require your university email address. When do you receive your university email address? A few days after results day?
I got mine on the day I enrolled at the uni-they usually give you a temporary password etc
Original post by Anonymous
I got mine on the day I enrolled at the uni-they usually give you a temporary password etc

I have unidays-if you need a code let me know and I'll try and see if it will work (by sending it and you using it etc)
Original post by Anonymous
I have unidays-if you need a code let me know and I'll try and see if it will work (by sending it and you using it etc)

Okay cool thanks! If someone purchased in-store, does the student discount still apply or is it only online? Also, for in-store would you still need to show the code or what will you need to show the store?
Original post by Utd4life0101
Okay cool thanks! If someone purchased in-store, does the student discount still apply or is it only online? Also, for in-store would you still need to show the code or what will you need to show the store?

Some uni days discounts are exclusively instore or online just check the details of the discount. For instore purchases they usually require to see your uni days ID online (as it has a photo of you on your profile). So it’s worth it to check that your mobile data etc. is working correctly. Some stores just allow any student discount (e.g greggs) where you just show your student ID card.

Quick Reply