The Student Room Group

Will I always look weird with twin blocks?

Hey I recently got twin blocks and I look rly weird with them I’m worried that I’ll always look weird with them in. Will i eventually look normal with them in?
Reply 1
You get used to having all types of braces eventually! I had multiple braces between y5-y10 and honestly, uncomfortable and irritating as they are, other people will not notice them half as much as you do, and you will stop noticing them so much after a while. Plus, it'll be worth it once you finally get them off and have incredible looking teeth!
Original post by Miss_AngelxX
Hey I recently got twin blocks and I look rly weird with them I’m worried that I’ll always look weird with them in. Will i eventually look normal with them in?

For sure. Personally, when I first got braces, my mouth would stick out a lot and I could barely close my mouth lol.. but as your teeth get straighter, they'll adjust to your mouth and it'll look perfectly normal in no time. :h:
I had twin blocks and it was bad. In my opinion, just try to act normal and they will become part of your routine. I couldnt even close my mouth with them, it was gross. I also couldn't speak with them on and it was embarrassing when the teacher picked me to speak.

But it passed and now i have the nicest teeth ever thank God.
yes you'll get used to them soon enough.
Reply 5
will my face look like fat and ugly forever? or will it go back to normal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending