The Student Room Group

Cyber Security Apprenticeships

I'm really interested in Cyber Security and would love to do an apprenticeship in the industry as I already have some experience and I really enjoy the challenges in this field. I'm aware of the one GCHQ offers, but would love the opportunity to apply to as many as possible. Does anyone know of any and when they open for application?
Cyber Security apprenticeship are hard to come by and if they do it’s very competitive, GCHQ is quite good but very competitive, myself i wanted to do an apprenticeship in CyberSecurity but was very hard to find so I decided to go uni instead
Reply 2
Original post by HumanofCyber
Cyber Security apprenticeship are hard to come by and if they do it’s very competitive, GCHQ is quite good but very competitive, myself i wanted to do an apprenticeship in CyberSecurity but was very hard to find so I decided to go uni inste

From what I have seen, some of the Digital and Technology Solutions apprenticeships contain cyber security modules. I already have professional qualifications.... but a lot of companies seem to want degrees as well.
Original post by EMZX
From what I have seen, some of the Digital and Technology Solutions apprenticeships contain cyber security modules. I already have professional qualifications.... but a lot of companies seem to want degrees as well.

Digital and Technology degree are heavily focused on coding and some don’t even contain a cyber security module

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending