The Student Room Group

McDonald's or Burger King.

As we are coming out of lockdown, and food places are reopening, im interested in finding out who's burgers, chicken nuggets, coffee, etc, you prefer.
Is it McDonald's or Burger King.
Over to you.

Scroll to see replies

Idk why but I hate McDonalds so much idafhsadiguhlsfg :angry:
Never mind!!!!! X
Reply 3
Neither.
Chik-fil-a is my go to :drool:
McDonald's. Burger King don't stand a chance.
Burger King once didn't give me my Happy Meal-equivalent toy when I was a child. I was devastated and boycotted them for over a decade :sadnod:
:headfire: whoppers for a quid...
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Burger King once didn't give me my Happy Meal-equivalent toy when I was a child. I was devastated and boycotted them for over a decade :sadnod:

This made me laugh so much - you completely haven't let go of this, have you :laugh:
Mcdonald's
Reply 9
KFC>>>>>>>>Burger king>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mcdonalds.

Colonel beats all.
Original post by Reality Check
This made me laugh so much - you completely haven't let go of this, have you :laugh:

:no: :cry2: :emo:
Very good. I like it. Xx
Burger King always tastes dodgy, I don’t trust them after the huge horse meat scandal that happened a few years ago and I always feel sick after eating their food. But yeah I prefer McDonald’s all the way.
Original post by Karisa96
As we are coming out of lockdown, and food places are reopening, im interested in finding out who's burgers, chicken nuggets, coffee, etc, you prefer.
Over to you.

McDonalds for everything... the burger king milkshakes are pretty good though. but burgers, maces, chicken nuggets... my personal favourite are quoin aha but maces for fast food, coffee is McDonalds 100%
Reply 14
i hate them both
Original post by Ciel.
i hate them both

that's fair
Original post by Karisa96
Over to you.

Maccy D's wins it for me, Karisa. Wherever you go in the world, if you need reliable anti-hangover food, then you can head to a McDonalds and know exactly what you're going to get.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Neither.
Chik-fil-a is my go to :drool:

:five: you got massive drive through lines at your local too?
Original post by Reality Check
Maccy D's wins it for me, Karisa. Wherever you go in the world, if you need reliable anti-hangover food, then you can head to a McDonalds and know exactly what you're going to get.

Would not disagree with you there RC. X
Reply 19
Original post by MrChill
KFC>>>>>>>>Burger king>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mcdonalds.

Colonel beats all.

I actually hadn't thought about it till now, but imagine the discounts on bucket meals from tomorrow... :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest