The Student Room Group

what am i sporcese to do what if i fail i have teacgers who hate me

ive have not sat my GCSE 's because of the virus but they are just giving us gcse's on what they think is best
Hate is a strong word. Your grade has to be based on evidence, they just can't make something up.
Original post by Chloe Gethin
ive have not sat my GCSE 's because of the virus but they are just giving us gcse's on what they think is best

Hi there,

Hoping I can help.

Whilst teachers have submitted evidence to the exam boards on things like your mocks and coursework grades, there is a lot more to calculating your grade than just based on what the teacher felt you would have achieved if the exams had gone ahead as normal.

If you disagree with the grade you have received, you can sit the exams in the Autumn. You'll need to speak with your school directly if you do wish to take the exam. If you don't wish to do that you can speak with the Exam Results Helpline on what your options are based on your results to help keep you on track for your career ideas.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions we are more than happy to help.

Thanks - Sophie.
(edited 3 years ago)

i know my spag was wrong because im dong 15 things at same time
Original post by National Careers Service
Hi there,

Hoping I can help.

Whilst teachers have submitted evidence to the exam boards on things like you mocks and coursework grades, there is a lot more to calculating your grade than just based on what the teacher felt you would have achieved if the exams had gone ahead as normal.

If you disagree with the grade you have received, you can sit the exams in the Autumn. You'll need to speak with your school directly if you do wish to take the exam. If you don't wish to do that you can speak with the Exam Results Helpline on what your options are based on your results to help keep you on track for your career ideas.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions we are more than happy to help.

Thanks - Sophie.

thank you ~ Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest