The Student Room Group

July/September 2020 DWP EO Work Coach Applications - North East

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Okay thanks, just checking it wasn’t just me. 😊
Reply 81
Original post by Ghosthunter101
Hi I received the interview link but no location as well. They will probably send it later on during the week. How long do you think we will have to answer a question? How many questions or type of questions do you reckon the will ask? Says the interview is about 35-40 mins long

I can’t imagine they would give longer than 30 secs after the question before recording. I’ve only ever done 1 video interview (Not dwp) and they gave around 2-4 minutes and cut off as soon as the time was up. It’s a blended interview so pulls on, behaviours experiences and skill I believe.
I have the locations email now
I received locations now too :smile:
Does anyone know how many minutes you get per answer, and how many questions there will be?
Reply 84
Thanks me too. The more locations you select the less chance you have of ending up on a waiting list.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 85
Anyone for Manchester/Warrington or Oldham heard back?
Original post by stulfc
Anyone for Manchester/Warrington or Oldham heard back?

Nope, not yet
Original post by Annhay
Thanks me too. The more locations you select the less chance you have of ending up on a waiting list.

I wish they let you put the one you want most
Reply 88
Original post by DMula5055
I wish they let you put the one you want most

I felt the same, maybe they will give us an options if passing the interview. from what I’ve read priority is based on scoring.
Original post by Annhay
I felt the same, maybe they will give us an options if passing the interview. from what I’ve read priority is based on scoring.

Fair enough. Hopefully they give us the option. Redbridge is on my doorstep loool
Reply 90
Original post by DMula5055
Fair enough. Hopefully they give us the option. Redbridge is on my doorstep loool

Romford would be mine but I’ve also put Redbridge 😊
How many location preferences did you all pick?
Reply 92
How many location preferences did you all pick?

I’ve done 5.
I've picked 15 :eek: Didn't want to decrease my chances and don't mind the commute if it's not too long.
I picked 5. West and South London are too out of the way for me
I picked 10 :eek: I guess I just didn’t want the risk of being put on the waiting list like annhay has mentioned. When are you all going to take the interview? Says before 10th of august.. I keep delaying it lol. Might just do it tomorrow or the day after. Get it over and done with.... then the wait begins lol
For everyone else waiting results, London closed on the 8th of July.
I picked 10 :eek: I guess I just didn’t want the risk of being put on the waiting list like annhay has mentioned. When are you all going to take the interview? Says before 10th of august.. I keep delaying it lol. Might just do it tomorrow or the day after. Get it over and done with.... then the wait begins lol

I am going to do mine tomorrow afternoon and just get it out of the way lool
Think I’m just assuming worst case and no interview now. Going to stop checking and un-watch these threads. Good luck all 🙌🏻

Just gonna focus on social work apps, since that what I trained to do!
Reply 99
Don’t give up hope yet, everyone who received an email Friday, seems to be London. Didn’t you apply for Newcastle? They may still be sifting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending