The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL adjustment undergraduate opportunities 2020

hello I want to know the list of opportunities for UCL adjustments I'm triyng to open the website but it doesn't work so please if any now can wright the opportunities for UCL adjustments 2020 I will be thankful for him .

Scroll to see replies

They are updating that page. You have to wait for a few days.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
They are updating that page. You have to wait for a few days.

When ?
Original post by kokiri11
When ?

What do you mean when?
Reply 4
What do you mean when?

Do you know when they'll update the page?
Do you know when they'll update the page?

They are updating it as I see. You can now access the page but they havent added any courses.

So give it 5 more days minimum before you see a change.
Original post by bored_user:)
They are updating it as I see. You can now access the page but they havent added any courses.

So give it 5 more days minimum before you see a change.

I cannot see the UCL adjustment web page. They might close this web page because I just saw it a few days before. Can you still see UCL adjustment web page now ?
Original post by betterthanpast
I cannot see the UCL adjustment web page. They might close this web page because I just saw it a few days before. Can you still see UCL adjustment web page now ?

Nope I cant either. But it should be live before the 13th I think. So please dont worry
Original post by bored_user:)
Nope I cant either. But it should be live before the 13th I think. So please dont worry

Hi!Do you know what time will they open the website on August 13th?
Original post by betterthanpast
Hi!Do you know what time will they open the website on August 13th?

Hi I believe they should open the website tomorrow or the day after x
It's weird. I just checked, and the page doesn't show the "adjsutment" part on it anymore. Also, the other page with questions about result day doesn't mention adjustment as it used to. All information about adjustment has been removed. Do you think they won't need to go through adjustment anymore ?
It's weird. I just checked, and the page doesn't show the "adjsutment" part on it anymore. Also, the other page with questions about result day doesn't mention adjustment as it used to. All information about adjustment has been removed. Do you think they won't need to go through adjustment anymore ?

I think that they are currently updating the page. Wait til today or tomorrow
I think that they are currently updating the page. Wait til today or tomorrow

There are no vacancies. https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate-results/your-guide-results-day-2020

But they were planning on going through adjustment a few days ago?
This is very disappointing
Is it a long shot to still call them a few hours after results and check if they have any places?
Original post by Volkerbund1933
Is it a long shot to still call them a few hours after results and check if they have any places?

No point in doing that, theyve already stated it. Youd just be wasting your and their time
Original post by shakozzz
No point in doing that, theyve already stated it. Youd just be wasting your and their time

Fair enough, I wasn't looking at UCL tbh (bc I never saw the courses either way) but I guess that is more of an answer in general of all Unis
I'm sad lol.
I'm sad lol.

Me too lol
I don't understand how they don't have ANY vacancies in any programs. They always had a small amount each year. Usually there were small programs that are not oversubscribed. This year, it seems like even those programs don't have vacancies... :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending