The Student Room Group

my nudes may be leaked somewhere online, what can i do?

i had videos off me doing really weird things whilst naked (please dont judge me) and then recently my emails (icloud) got hacked so the video could of been stolen. is there anything i can do like, if i tell the police could they get the video and check if its saved anywhere or no?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hah! gayyyyy
jk

you idiot why did you do that

idk what i was thinking
ok calm down did you check if its there yourself?
Reply 3
ok calm down did you check if its there yourself?

no, im worrying if its anywhere, could the police check though?
Original post by Danngg
no, im worrying if its anywhere, could the police check though?

i think you should find an organisation online who is experts at dealing with teens and leaked nudes dont go to police straight away
Reply 5
i think you should find an organisation online who is experts at dealing with teens and leaked nudes dont go to police straight away

i just want to see if its under any emails too
Original post by Danngg
i just want to see if its under any emails too

they might be able to help you, but also first you need someone who deals with this on a daily basis
they might help hack into stuff to get it taken down
Original post by Danngg
i had videos off me doing really weird things whilst naked (please dont judge me) and then recently my emails (icloud) got hacked so the video could of been stolen. is there anything i can do like, if i tell the police could they get the video and check if its saved anywhere or no?

If I laugh,..

contact apple support by saying ur iclouds hacked, what you should do is change your password immediately, log in change it, delete those pics, and add two factor authentication.
you might be charged/get arrested for that so yeah i wouldnt reccommend police
Reply 9
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
If I laugh,..

contact apple support by saying ur iclouds hacked, what you should do is change your password immediately, log in change it, delete those pics, and add two factor authentication.

i deleted the videos ages ago but it could of been stolen at any moment i know theres nothing i can teally fo
Original post by Danngg
i deleted the videos ages ago but it could of been stolen at any moment i know theres nothing i can teally fo

Did you not get notified of a suspicious login activity at any point?
Reply 11
Did you not get notified of a suspicious login activity at any point?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/701194303937970336/729477506318467182/unknown.png

did you delete the nudes before then or at that time, because if it was at the time you're okay..

If it's not why didn't you change your password or think about contacting support then and there.
Reply 13
did you delete the nudes before then or at that time, because if it was at the time you're okay..

If it's not why didn't you change your password or think about contacting support then and there.

Deleting the photo doesnt sctually delete it because i tried it and it was saved on my other emails
you might be charged/get arrested for that so yeah i wouldnt reccommend police

Why would he get arrested?
Original post by Danngg
Deleting the photo doesnt sctually delete it because i tried it and it was saved on my other emails

delete and clear icloud data that should do it
Reply 16
delete and clear icloud data that should do it

if i do delete data, itd be hard for the police to just check just incase. and i might get them involved just incase
Original post by Danngg
if i do delete data, itd be hard for the police to just check just incase. and i might get them involved just incase

right but if you have any whereabouts in terms of location as to who accessed your account where and what time and save the receipts you can get the police to just use that.
Reply 18
right but if you have any whereabouts in terms of location as to who accessed your account where and what time and save the receipts you can get the police to just use that.

lets say i take a picture of me as example, but then change my apple id, will it still stay in my icloud forever?
Original post by Danngg
lets say i take a picture of me as example, but then change my apple id, will it still stay in my icloud forever?

The best way is to either contact apple support and get them to instruct you on how to clear your cache, your data and have you just sign in and set up everything again, it would mean your photos, your contacts would be all gone which I mean better to be safe than sorry, then for future reference they'll guide you on how to set up two-factor Authentication.

https://www.copytrans.net/blog/apple-icloud-storage-is-full-7-tips-on-how-to-clear-icloud-storage/#:~:text=You%20can%20also%20delete%20the,icon%20to%20delete%20the%20file.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending