The Student Room Group

What does a forehead kiss indicate ? Love?

Sometimes my bf will just randomly want to kiss my forehead. But he hasn’t even said I love you yet.
Original post by Anonymous
Sometimes my bf will just randomly want to kiss my forehead. But he hasn’t even said I love you yet.

Not necessarily, I used to kiss my girlfriend in the forehead all the time, I reallyyyyyy likes her but we never reached love, Usually when I kissed my girl in her forehand it was be so was just so happy to be with her. But you should try to be more open with each other better your communication all the time and spend as much time as you can together. And remember, it takes two people to fall in love
Reply 2

Hi, I always feel it's a sign of protection, that's how I feel when my partner does it to me! Like they are there for you, but I'm kind of short so maybe he doesn't want to keep bending down haha

Its certainly a sign of affection.
Reply 4
It’s an affectionate gesture and a nice differentiation from a sexual kiss. There is a road to saying I love you I guess.
Love is a long way and a process. I believe it takes time but just little kiss on the forehead cannot be taken for a love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending