The Student Room Group

My girlfriend and I broke up

So last week my girlfriend and I broke up, it’s been something we’ve talked about before breaking up. We ended on good terms she just had some things she had to sort out bc she felt like she moved on too quick from her past relationship so we broke up. The day we saw each other to break up I was really emotional throughout the whole day and a bit the day after, but I just haven’t been that sad and I feel like a heartless guy BC I really really liked her and I just don’t know why I’m not sad. This was someone who was really special to me so why am I not feeling sad?
Oh my god be happy you arent feeling sad!!!
Reply 2
Not everyone feels sad or upset when the relationship ends on good terms. Dont think that your heartless, everyone deals with these things differently.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh my god be happy you arent feeling sad!!!

I really liked this girl a lot, i was sad and scared when I knew we were probably going to break up and they day we broke up but idk I just feel bad BC I still do ah e feelings for her
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Not everyone feels sad or upset when the relationship ends on good terms. Dont think that your heartless, everyone deals with these things differently.

I see you very often in chats, are you like a bot or something?
Reply 5
Original post by Blackpanther1129

Last I checked, no.
Tbh people react differently to relationships but it’s probably because u knew it was going to happen as u have already talked about it. Therefore, u knew not too get too attached.
Last I checked, no.

Okay, sorry about that I just see you in a lot of sections
Reply 8
Okay, sorry about that I just see you in a lot of sections

Ah your fine. I probably spend a bit too much time on here, Ive been trying to cut back on that :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Tbh people react differently to relationships but it’s probably because u knew it was going to happen as u have already talked about it. Therefore, u knew not too get too attached.

Well it’s a complicated story, I wasn’t trying to stay unattached I was just trying to find a way that we could possibly stay together, but she’s just been really overwhelmed. Wanna talk about this on Insta or snap?
Ah your fine. I probably spend a bit too much time on here, Ive been trying to cut back on that :lol:

Do you have any social media platforms?
Reply 11
Do you have any social media platforms?

None except for TSR. Social medias tend to be pretty toxic in my experience.
None except for TSR. Social medias tend to be pretty toxic in my experience.

Ahhhhhhh, so that’s why you’re always on this

Someone is trying to help you and you call them a bot? Lovely.
Original post by MrMusician95
Someone is trying to help you and you call them a bot? Lovely.

I apologized to him, I just see him everywhere so I thought he might have been a bot
Good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending