The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2020 - Discussion and Help

Scroll to see replies

ahhh I’m shaking
8 hours left for text or email to come to our phones (00:00 am at the time of writing) good luck y’all and good night.
Original post by thepunmaster.e
ahhh I’m shaking

:console: Rooting for you! :rave:
Reply 63
Good luck everyone! Remember to (try) get some sleep! Staying up won’t change the results now and you’ll feel much better waking up to them (somewhat) fresh in the morning!
Sending everyone all the luck for tomorrow! Know it's difficult, but try and get some rest before the morning. :redface: I'll be back early doors before all the texts/emails start arriving, but no matter what they say when they do arrive, there will be other ways of getting where you want to be and it will be okay :yep:
Wishing all you lovely people a massive good luck for tomorrow (or I suppose today now) :grouphugs: Hopefully you won't need it, but the team at TSR are here to support you should you need anything :yep:
(edited 3 years ago)
Top tip at 1.10 a.m.: try to get some sleep now. We'll all be rooting for you in a few hours when the rubber hits the road.
******** it won't lie :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by greatthanksbye
******** it won't lie :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

your emoticons look like smilies to me. So please smile 😊.

We are here for you
Good luck to all the SQA students

You will all do awesome!
Omg I am sitting A levels and I cant sleep cause its SQA results day lol

I hope you all get in to your firm choices and I hope we understand what our A level results would look like!!

Can you lot also tell us what grades you were predicted and what you got?

Thanks!
Good Luck everyone :crossedf:
Original post by harrysbar
Good Luck everyone :crossedf:

Omg one hour to go! I am so excited for everyone!!
Original post by bored_user:)
Omg one hour to go! I am so excited for everyone!!

I know! It's exciting and scary for them in equal measures :woo:
Original post by harrysbar
I know! It's exciting and scary for them in equal measures :woo:

Do you think we will be able to understand how A level results day will turn out better after today? Considering SQAs used a similar method to determine grades
Hello guys. 50 mins left.
Original post by bored_user:)
Do you think we will be able to understand how A level results day will turn out better after today? Considering SQAs used a similar method to determine grades

It will definitely be interesting from that point of view but no system pleaes everyone and there are always people unhappy with their results even under the normal system. I just hope most people are happy with their results today and think they are fair.
Morning everyone :wavey: How are we all feeling? :redface:
Original post by Kubsyy
Hello guys. 50 mins left.

Morning Kubsyy :wavey: How you doing this morning?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending